20.

Katarina  found the witch that was helping Aaron, Donna, and she pulled her aside.

"I was to be a high priestess before I was taken by the wolves. Aaron, the one that you helped, raped me in the basement of their house, for months. I never uderstood what I did to deserve it." Kat told her.

"Yet, you are with one of them?" Donna spat at her. Kat nodded.

"It was in the history of witches and wolves being allies long before they were enemies. I didn't believe it at first either, but he would do anything for me and I would do the same for him. I'm not as strong as I used to be. I lost a lot of my magic with it being unused for so long. Please, find my cult, let them know I am okay. I was to be with Thomas, and he came for me but the wolves scared him away. I don't want him hurt, I just want him to know I am okay."  Kat told the witch. She looked at Kat confused, and Kat knew the feeling. At first she never trusted any of them, or any of what was oing on. She found a family. She found her family.

"I will contact them and tell them. Go, and be careful. He had me use a strong spell. I took all the magic down, so the wolves will find you soon." She said. Kat hugged her, and Donna reluctently hugged back. Then the went opposite directions, and Kat walked home with her mate, his arms over her shoulders holding her close as he kissed the top of her head.

She really did love him. She really did want to whatever as necessary for her to be wth him.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lily waited and waited and she hated waiting. She was a very impatient person, a control freak almost. She ran into her brothers arms as he walked through the door, almost knocking him off his feet.

"Where is Aaron?" She asked.

"Him and Ashley are to not show their faces around here. If they do, they are to be escorted off of the territory. If they do not cmply, then to be thrown into the basement or even killed." Jayson said. He hated the idea of killing his brother, and after what he's done he thought death would be too easy of a punishment, so now he banished his brother to be a rogue.

Lily was so happy to see Kat again and gave her a big hug. "What happens now? Who beomes Beta?" Lily asked her Alpha.

"Next in line, you." Alpha Jay said.

Lily stood mouth slightly open. "Me?! I can't be Beta!" She said

"Why not?" Kat asked her.

"Beta is supposed to be fast, and second to the Alpha. Beta is supposed to be agile and strong and I am none of that." Lily said.

Connor walked up behind her. "That dear is s not true. You always put up a good fight when we spar, and you are super fast and strong. You would be a perfect Beta." He said kissing his wife.

Lily looked at her mate, then at her brother and best friend. Kat knew that her and Lily had the same thought, What now?