16.

Jay knew Aaron left the house. He knew his brother was testing him, but he didn't know how bad. As he rushed upstairs, she was gone. He was so furious he let out a growl-howl, alterting the wolves of a tratior.

He searched the entire pack house; his room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the gym, everywhre. He just entered the study as Lily walked in. Jay was filled with wolf fury and Lily knew he was losing his mind.

"Jayson, calm down. We will find her." Lily said as she rested her arm on his shoulder.

"She's gone Lily, he took her to get to me." He was so pained. His eyes met Connor's a moment later. "Send the warriors out, find her. Bring her back home to me."

"Yes, Alpha" Connor said.

"Don't let him get to you, Brother. Don't let him break you. She's a strong witch, you yourself saw her magic. She can handle herself long enough to be found. And, I know we will find her. I'm determined. She's family now, wolf or not."

They met up with the others, and though Lily's words helped ease his pain a little, he was still worried about his mate.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Katarina opened her eyes, and was again in a dark room, on the floor. Her head stung like she was knocked out, which is odd because she doesn't remember waking up. She looked around. A steel door, and two small windows was all she saw. She had to be in a small, very old storm cellar.

She sat up and leaned against one of the four walls, the one facing the door. It felt like forever, but the door squealed open and a blonde walked in. She had green eyes and curves similar to Kat's. She had a smirk on her face, and she spoke with malice in her voice, sending shivers down Kat's spine. Kat's magic stirred, though there wasn't much she could do down in the dark room.

"Little skank. Nice to meet the bitch that keeps stealing my man." She said as she stood in the doorway. There wasn't enough room for Kat to run by, but there was still four feet in between them.

"Your man?" Kat answered, her throat dry.

"Yes. Mine. I know it probably doesn't mean much to you since you slept with both brothers. Aaron was mine first. He's been so stuck on you he hasn't realized we are meant for each other. It's okay, if I eliminate you, he will be mine." She started towards Kat and a voice boomed out.

"Ash!" the girl, Kat assumed was Ash, since she stopped suddenly at the same time that Kat jumped.

"Yes, Sweetie!" The girl oozed desperation and it made Kat sick. Aaron walked around her into view of the door way. Kat couldn't help but shrink as far ito the wall as possible.

"Don't call me that Ashley. Kat! Welcome back. Make yourself comfortable. You will be here for a long time." Then he turned his attention back to Ashley and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss, a full on tongue make out that lasted just long enough to make Kat feel uncomfortable.

They left shutting the door behind them. Kat as left trying so hard to think of ways out, as Aaron took Ashley into the room next to Kat's and took advantage of her. This girl was head over heels for Aaron. There was something about her he liked. He enjoyed as she was on her knees in front of him sucking him off, and as he met her eyes and came in her mouth, he realized something, he was falling for her too. She was willing to do anything for him. He was aroused again from the thought of itand as he kissed her hard he placed his hands on her ass, squeezing a little, lifted her up. He walked wth her, her legs wrapped around his waist as they ripped clothes off of each other. Naked together they laied down and he kissed her nipples. She moaned and he placed himself at her entrance. As he thrusted into her quick and rough her legs wrapped tighter around him, at the same time he bit her neck. He knew what she wanted and he gave in. He marked her as his. They rolled with her on top of him and as she slid up and down his long member she sunk her teeth into the crease of his neck, marking him as his fingers dug into her ass cheeks. Officially Aaron had found his mate, the woman willing to be by his side through everything. Hell, she even kidnapped his brother's mate for him.

They dressed and prepared for phase two; challenging his brother for Alpha and for his pack. It would life or death, a fight he was determined to win.