11.

**WARNING** This chapter does contain MATURE CONTENT. IF you wish to skip I will mark it. I hope y'all like it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jayson led Kat to a part of the woods she would recognize. As the entered the clearing he watched her eyes go wide. It was the clearing, on the edge of their territory, where she did her full moon ritual and first got caught by the Beta.

"Why are we here Alpha? I haven't been out here since that night." She felt nervous. She kept her guard up and her magic close. Her magic didnt seem as close to her, as strong as it used to be. Without practicing it, it slowly starts to fade. As if he kew this fact already, he turned to her and smiled.

"Katarina. I have done some research. I know this is last where your magic is strongest. Perhaps if you practice a bit, you won't lose it. Out here is safe since you are still on our territory. I promise I won't get mad. You have permission and I will observe and keep watch for other wolves. If they know I am on this side of the territory line, as Alpha they won't come near." He explained to her. She smiled, a slight crooked smie that warmed his heart.

He didn't know how or when but this little witch had an effect on him he had never felt before. He wanted to devote his life to her.

"Are you certain it is something that you want to watch?" She asked him. She slowly started to let her magic out, slowly started to let it flow through her veins and down her arms. She was an elemental witch and being surrounded by nature on a beautiful summer day was perfect. Kat slowly started to lose herself. She was wearing strapy sandals and she removed them to feel the ground on her feet. As the magic swirled around them she closed her brown eyes and tilted her face to the sky, arms open wide, she parted her lips and breathed. The wind started to swirl around them, circling around the two of them. It was comforting to watch, and he was in awe of her.

The trees bowed and swayed and roots started to form a circle around the two of them as well. He was only two arms length away from her. He looked up watching clouds roll in the sky, even as the sun still shown through. She opened her eyes and he couldn't help but gasp in amazement. Staring back at him, were now two beautiful violet eyes. She had accessed her powers. This was Katarina Moon, High Priestess to witches, and he could feel that. She was his mate. She was his everything. He didn't hate her for being a witch, and couldn't hate she used her powers. They were a part of her and he smilled as he watch small drops of rain water float down and then suspend themselves into the air, sopped in place all around them. He spun in a circle looking around. She started to move, almost dance. It was beautiful. She had accessed three elements all at once and he was mesmerized. As he stopped in place watching her, she looked at him with those violet eyes and he could feel his changing to a golden color again. All of a suddent eh air slowly warmed around them and as steam started to slow rise, the water droplets swirled around them and he found himself on his knees.

Katarina watched as the all mighty Alpha of the Full Moon Pack, Jayson Black, hit the ground on his knees. She felt the power flow, circling around the two off them, every element. She was relaxed, she was happy. As she held his golden eyes, she knew his wolf was peaking througj and she was scared. She trusted him, she felt for him. Dare she say, she thought she was starting to love him.

No. She pushed the thougth away, closing her eyes and focusing on the nature that surrounded her. She felt the Earth grounding her, Air soothing her, Water cleansing her and Fire healing her. A ring of fire now circled around them, protecting the couple. She could sense something in the ground under her feet. She stopped and looked around, then she heard a nose. Her hand shot out and as she concentrated Earth pushed against something and Air heled her lift it. A growl stopped her completely and she kept her fire ring up, preparing for a fight should she need it.