4.

Kat had been awoken by the sun shining through the glass doors near her. She stretched, realizing she felt great. She looked over at the clcok on Lily's night stand and saw that it was only seven in the morning. She had decided to get up and get going with the day. If she familiarized herself with the house, it would be easier to clean, should the Alpha let her stay to do so.

When she left the room, she was in the hallway with the bedroom. Coming out of the hallway led to another hallway straight to another right across from the one she was in. There was another hallway to the left as well which led to a number of rooms as well. Kat decided to go straight. 

The hall she went down had two doors on either side of the hall. One door on the left was slightly ajar. Curiosity getting the better of her, Kat poked her head in and then entered. It was a study of some sort. A table in the center of the room with chairs around it and three of the walls were lined with shelves and shelves of books.

It was beautiful in the room. As she stood looking around, mouth gaped open, a chuckle made her snap it shut and whip around. Up a little staircase, maybe six steps, was a little balcony porch like spot. There were chairs and a smaller table. A counter in the corner had a coffee maker and next to the counter was a black fridge.

The person who cleared their throat? None other than the Alpha. She averted her eyes to the floor.

"I'm sorry Alpha. I swear I wasn't snooping around. I was trying to get a feel 9f the house if I'm able to clean it and take care of you all. Please let me be your housekeeper. I really can't go back to that basement." Kat wasnt one to beg but that basement and what happened down there, she really didnt want to relive.

"Kitten, I think a housekeeper would be just what we need here. You seem strong minded and you seem determined. You will clean well. Whenever emthe higher ranked wolves call you come. You are to do as we say, my word trumps everyone else's." He said to her.

"Yes Alpha." She nodded and kept her head down. She could feel his eyes on her.

"Look at me." He said. She hesitated. There was something about him that made her feel safe. She felt drawn to this dog and it bothered her. "Look at me Katarina."

He used his Alpha voice and she doesn't have to listen, shes not a wolf, but the vibration she felt through her body. The way her body responded to him, his voice and eyes, she couldnt deny. She wanted this man and could never act on it. All she could do was obey him. She met his eyes and saw them flick this gold color. "Yes, Alpha?" She almost whispered.

His wolf hearing mad either so he could hear her. He smirked a bit, couldnt helping. This little witch was everything he should hate and almost be afraid of but she was so sweet. She was obeying him and he felt his body respond. He wasnt stupid. He knew what his brother, his Beta, did to her. He hated it. Jay was so angry the Aaron would take advantage of this girl.

"You are safe. I promise. I wont let anything happen to you here, so if you want to start with the cleaning today you can. What you're wearing is fine. Go to the kitchen and find my head housekeeper, Sara. Tell her I sent you to her." He said. She nodded.

"Yes, Alpha." Kat turned and headed downstairs. Jay couldn't help but stay at her ass as she walked away in leggings. He thought she had such a nice, curvy body.

Jay sat back down and continued his reading on the witches and wolves. There had to be a reason he was so drawn to her, why he wanted her by his side so bad.

He smelled his sister as she walked in. "Have you seen Kat?" She asked her brother.

"I sent her to the kitchen. Shes to be our new housekeeper." He told Lily.

"Keep Aaron away from her." She said

"I know." He knew all too well. He was left to his thoughts on how to keep Aaron busy as Lily left the study.