ForestClan; Prologue

As the darkness pressed in, enveloping ForestClan's beloved woodland, Shadowstar idly walked along a trail, a plump mouse dangling merrily from his jaws. Digging down into the mound in which his two voles were in, the leader happily dropped in his third kill, scraping earth back over the prey.

I think I'll just go on a short walk, Shadowstar thought calmly, flicking his grey tail-tip back and forth. As he plunged deeper into the woods he called home, it never flitted into the leader's mind that he wouldn't get to drop off his fresh kill to the Clan.

However, StarClan thought differently. They shifted and muttered to each other as they watched the spirit traitor stalk silently through the undergrowth, and eventually came to a conclusion.

"We shall make sure," a male calico with amber eyes hissed, "that our existence is never questioned again, and that the one who does is not blindly followed by idiots." He spat the last word with venom, staring at a new, shining warrior sitting across from him.

The others nodded their agreement, narrowing their eyes at the leader who walked underneath their paws, blissfully unaware that his death was being planned at that very moment. One by one, the cats of StarClan disappeared into seven dreams, dreamt by seven loyal cats.

When the one who had been elected leader woke up, they smirked and heaved themselves to their paws, padding quickly out of the den and into the forest. Reaching their black-furred leader, they stared into the grey speckles of Shadowstar's pelt before shaking themselves and slinking into view.

"Hello, Shadowstar," they meowed casually, nodding curtly.

"What are you doing out so la-" ForestClan's leader started, but was cut off.

"I could ask you the same thing," the warriors responded, padding closer. Brushing against fur, they hissed under their breath, "Spirit traitor."

"Sorry?" Shadowstar cocked his head apologetically. "I didn't catch that. What were you saying?"

The StarClan supporter took a deep breath. "I said...." They unsheathed their claws. "Long live StarClan's rule." The two cats sprang at each other, one merely by reflexes and the other out for blood.

Tearing at their warrior's fur, Shadowstar wailed, "But why-"

The leader froze. Blood dripping from his neck, Shadowstar fell slowly to the ground, twitching.

The traitor spat on the dead cat's body. "Do you really think that StarClan would grant nine lives to a filthy soul?" Snorting, they turned tail and fled, slamming their paws into their bed and closing their eyes, their breathing shallow and rapid as they licked their paws clean.

Shadowstar's body would not be found until morning, and his prey that he caught for his treasured clan would not be found until seasons later, when a curious apprentice went to inspect the disgusting smell they scented from the base of a secluded oak.

Sadly, Pantherclaw, newly named Pantherstar, was not as trusting as Shadowstar; she mirrored his beliefs, yes, but did not appoint her deputy for all to see; that was a secret that she entrusted to no one. And thus, the purge began.

ROUND 1 HAS STARTED!
PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR NIGHTLY ACTIONS
THE TRAITORS WILL DO OPTION A OF RULE ONE 

Notes:
It does not matter who was made a warrior at what time. I might make the Traitor Apprentice a warrior when the Medicine Cat dies; you never know.
Night One and Night Two will have NPC deaths(along with normal deaths) for the medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice.