BONUS CONTENT :3

Pipersong weaved through the forest, her paws treading silently on the grass-covered dirt. Guilt rippled through her body. I shouldn't be doing this, she thought. I could endanger him, endanger myself, endanger my Clan. But she carried forward and reached the clearing where they usually met. 

"Pipersong?" A deep, male voice rang out in the copse of trees. She scowled, he was going to get them caught. Not that it mattered, she was bound to be found out either way. 

"Shhh!" she silenced him, touching his mouth with her tail lightly as she circled him. "Do you want to live or not?"

He purred."We can't keep this secret forever. You being 'lesser,' me being 'more valuable.' It was never going to be permanent." Pipersong's heart ached at that. 

"I wish it was." 

He padded forward, sympathy reflected in his sky blue eyes. "There will never be a day I won't love you. We'll find each other in StarClan. I promise." Her heart lifted a little as she responded. 

"On my Clan...Lightningheart." They shared a purr, and separated in different directions of the forest, looking back all the way. "On my Clan." 

WRITTEN BY @ThePantheon18

oOh~ SoMeBoDy'S bEiNg NaUgHtY! yOu ShOuLdN't DiSoBeY tHe RuLeS! (yeah okay I'm sorry that was beautiful)
-Stick_Dude