Chapter 6

Todoroki was driving calmly enjoying the landscape. His eyes were focused on the road.
He had left Izuku two hours ago, he was almost arrived.
He turned to the left and found himself driving slower towards his house.
The phone ringed too suddenly for his linking, making him jump.
He activated the bluetooth and heard the call in the car.

"Izuku? Is that you?" He asked without watching the ID.

The man on the other line laughed bitterly and soon he found out who he was.

"Marco..."

"Yes darling?" He answered, his honey like voice filling the car.

"What do you want?"

"Cant I call my boyfriend from time to time?" He asked nonchalantly.

"We are... you are not my boyfriend anymore"

He faked annoyance.

"I'm in front of your house, come to me babe, so you cant tell me that we are not together"

Todoroki shivered, he wanted to turn around and go back to Izuku. But no, he couldn't. He feared Marco. Or maybe it was still love?

He soon arrived at his house and found the tall man he once loved deeply in front of his door.

Marco approached him and opened the car door for him.
Todoroki didn't dare to watch him in the eyes.

"Why wont you look at me? I cant live without you..." Marco whispered caressing his face.

Todoroki felt his heart quiver, he was too docile to this man.
"Please, I love you... let me make It up" he whispered along his lips and soon all the punches were forgotten in Todoroki's mind. He would never hurt him.

"You are making me suffer Shouto" he whispered his name, he felt his legs weakening.

They got home, Marco opening the door like it was his house. They sat down on the couch that was in the living room.
Marco called him to come to him, his tattooed arms what he liked most.

Todoroki got up, "I dont like you anymore, please, let me go" he whispered but his arms still lunged towards him. Marco caught him.

"Dont say such words, you are making me sad..."

"Sorry"

"Who is this Izuku?" He whispered near to his earlobe.

"A friend" he said and straightened his back, he went towards the bedroom, after a two hours drive he needed to change.

"Just a friend?"
Todoroki hummed, removing his shirt and putting on another, with yellowish writes.

"You know I am the only one good enough for you, do you? I hit you in the past but I apologised"

Marco said caressing his long hair, entwining them through his fingers.
He loved the feeling of Todoroki's hair.
"Please let me be, I dont like you anymore"
He whispered again, this time his defences crumbling.

"So he is not just a friend" he said sitting down on the bed.

Todoroki removed his pants and changed in something comfier: some old sweatpants he found at the back of his wardrobe.

Marco whistled at the sight of him without his pants making Todoroki roll his eyes.

"Please don't, how could you come here and pretend nothing ever happened? You hit me! You fucking hit me!" He said turning around, his hair loose.

Marco looked down, his eyes watering.

"I told you I was sorry... please forgive me" he whispered grabbing his hand. Todoroki pushed his hand away and hit him on his face.