3K Special Chapter

- Fire up some champagne poppin', party's never stoppin'
(You know I wanna, wanna)

Todoroki knew what he had to do: he walked towards Izuku whom was resting on the couch of his living room, a three seats sofa.

Izuku sat haphazardly over the couch, legs spread in a masculine way and the first two buttons of his shirt opened. He was waiting for him, Todoroki could see it  in the fire of those piercing green eyes.

He removed his red button down shirt, showing his shaved chest.

Izuku was eating him out with his eyes.

- Drink enough to get a good buzz, fuck until the sun's out
(You know I wanna, wanna)

He walked towards him, catlike. Izuku got up, his black dress hugging his toned chest perfectly. The length well over his knees.

- Shake it with you in that black dress, makin' me feel senseless
(You know we're gonna, gonna)

Izuku reached him halfway, caressing his cheek with his hand, waltzing around him. Todoroki swayed towards him enchanted by his look.

Izuku's heels tapped against the wood flooring, they made him almost as tall as him.
He walked swaying his hips and placed an hand over his chest, todoroki leant forward trying to capture those red lips.

- This ain't no rag time

Izuku pushed him away, a playful yet seductive smirk plastered over his lips.
Todoroki sighed grabbing his hips and pushing him flat against his body.

He swayed his hips, turning left and then right, going down with their bodies and then up again.

Todoroki's fingers grasped at the fabric of Izuku's dress, lifting it up little by little.

- Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy wit' me
Shimmy wit' me, shimmy wit' me
(Ayy)

"Not so fast"

Izuku whispered to Todoroki's ear, liking his earlobe. Todoroki shivered.

"C'mon"

Todoroki murmured grabbing his hand, making him spin and fall into his arms.

Izuku's back was facing him, he didn't waste time to rub against Todoroki's lower abdomen.

- 3 A.M., the room is spinnin', we should do some sinnin'
(You know I wanna, wanna)

Todoroki moaned and turned him again, swaying his hips he moved his hands down to Izuku's hips, he went down to his back grabbing his rear end.

Izuku closed their distance kissing him on the lips: the feeling of the lipstick made everything messy.

When they parted, Todoroki'a mouth was covered in smeared red.

"Do it for me Izuku…"  he whispered lifting his dress just a centimeter.

" take off your clothes, confess your lust"

He said gently backing towards the couch.

"Get on your knees, beg me to stop" he whispered sitting down on the couch.

Izuku shivered under his words and got on his knees.

"I promise I will love you if you do it…"  he said almost tearing Izuku's dress apart.

He kissed him on his lips, tugging at his lower lip, biting it and savouring his red red lips.

"So do it for me"