Chapter 11

Todoroki woke up feeling an unusual softness over his cheek: the touch could pass unnoticed but he felt it moving down to his hands, some laughs would follow.

He moved around, annoyed by the feeling.

"Sho…"

He heard a murmur, nothing more than a whisperer. He opened one of his eyes, just to see who was causing such nuisance.

"Hey sho, wake up"

He said again. Todoroki saw a blurred out green, a lot of freckles and a delicate smile.
He smiled back at him, he even said Hi with a raspy voice he didn't think belonged to him.

Izuku must have rolled up the roller shutter because morning light was pouring in.

He opened the other eye with a newfound force and his vision became clear: he looked around and noticed how he slept on the armchair.

"Ouch"

He muttered trying to get up, his back was sending painful waves of pain.

"Are you okay?"

Izuku asked him with concern filled voice. He woke up earlier for sure.

"Its just my back… how did you sleep?"
He asked after stretching his back and yawned. He turned towards him and waited for the answer.

"Good, thanks for tonight, you really watched over me"

He truthfully spoke as he hugged him; his head burying deeply into the shirt he wore during the night.

He chuckled and caressed his soft green curls, interlocking them between his fingers; playing with them like a child.

He yawned again.

"When did you wake up?"

Izuku looked up from his position, not moving a bit.

"Around eight am, you slept for another two hours"

Todoroki's face showed astonishment, he is not used to sleep in.
He scratched his head, a part of it was very itchy.

"Did you already have breakfast?"

Izuku disentagled himself from his body and looked at him with a dopey smile.

"No… I was waiting for you. Besides this is your house and I found it disrespectful roaming around without your consent…"

"Umph"

Todoroki grumbled, he was way too cute and polite.

"Ok then, do you need to have a shower? Because I do and I am touch deprived. So I am gonna give you two option:
Number one"

He said lifting one of his fingers.

"You join me in the shower, we have breakfast together and we act as the sap we are.
Number two"

He lifted the second finger.

"You have the shower while I prepare you breakfast and then I take the shower and I join you with breakfast"

Izuku seemed to thought about it, his left hand reached for his chin, almost exaggerating the mind work he was doing.

"I choose option one… but make it just a shower, okay? I am not really in the mood for anything more…"

He said looking around the room.

"Of course, I just woke up. I am not in the mood either" 
He said smiley.

He grabbed his hand and lead him towards the bathroom: it wasn't big but a perfect size for two people.
A mirror was what stood out the most: covering half of the wall, just over the sink.