Chapter 26 - Epilogue

Love,

Please forgive me for writing such a miserable letter.

I am reduced to a thing that wants you. I composed a beautiful letter to you in the sleepless nightmare hours of the night, and it has all gone: I just miss you, in a quite simple desperate human way. Perhaps freedom itself choked me.

I have not stopped thinking about you since the day we met; I would love to tell you so.

I wish I could write you and say that I would come back to you, that I miss you. Therefore, this letter is just really a squeal of pain. It is incredible how essential to me you have become. I suppose you are accustomed to people saying these things.

However, I do not look for you and I do not write to you, not even a hello or a good morning.

I do not know where you are and I miss knowing it. Do you have plans? Did you smile today? What was your dream about? Do you have dreams? Have you eaten?

I would like to be able to look for you but I do not have the force. And neither do you.

Now we wait in vain, and we think about each other. Like a little warm coal in my heart burns your saying that you miss me. I miss you oh so much. How much, you will never believe or know. At every moment of the day. It is painful but also rather pleasant, if you know what I mean. I mean, that it is good to have so keen and persistent feeling about somebody. It is a sign of vitality.

I wish you would remember me, remember that I think about you every day. That you do not know but I live you every day and that I write to you every day.

And I think of you, but I will not look for you.

I love you,

Your storm.

P.S.

I will not therefore be able to attend your marriage but I wish you happiness.

A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living.

Live for me, my Darling.

NOTES

What can I say... this is really the end. The Epilogue. I have a single tear falling from my eyes, their relationship finished like this. It was bound to happen.

Todoroki realized what he has done only when it was too late. Izuku still love him, he does but he has to go on with his life. Whom is he marrying? I do not know nor do I wish to know, I just thought that it was needed to add this. I image this letter being sent years later their last meeting. Todoroki still reads Izuku's books, of course he does.

He has the one with the dedication on his nightstand.

He lives alone, I think. I do not know how their life will go on; this story had the power to go on by itself.

Thank you, to all of you guys.

Thank you for your comments and kind thoughts.

I will write another story, of course. I need to write in order to live peacefully. I do not know when or how but it will still be TODODEKU, I think.

REQUESTS OPEN FOR ONESHOTS (Just comment the idea you want me to write down) I have started the new story, go check it out.

For now, I will write oneshots under commission, if you guys want to tell me what to write I will do it! Just to keep myself writing. Maybe only with Todoroki, Izuku, Shinsou, Kaminari, Bakugo, or Kirishima, I do not think to be able to write about other. However, tell me your ideas.