Chapter 22

"Izuku will not answer to such questions"

Dave had to push journalist and curious people away from Izuku's way. Nathan had to stay by his side, as clumsy reporters would not move away from him. It felt so strange to be this famous for a breakup.

All of a sudden, a girl pushed through the people and was able to ask Izuku a question.

"Mr. Midoriya, Mr. Midoriya!" She said to grab his attention. Izuku moved his hair away as he turned his gaze towards her.

"What happened to the book you wrote?"

Izuku sighed heavily and looked at her with cold eyes, acting aloof.

"It got ruined, as my fucking love life," He said as he smirked towards her.

"Miss I am sorry, you are not allowed to write that down." Dave interjected as he heard what Izuku had just said.

He gently pushed her away but she persisted.

"I will change the words, Mr. Dave. Izuku do you want to say something to the guy who broke your heart?"

Izuku turned his head again, this time he was furious.

"I fell in love with an Icarus, that's it. It was my fucking fault! I won't answer any more questions."

He said as he covered his head with a grey hood; Nathan opened the door to the bar and they got in. Dave called the security and kept the crowd of people away.

"Back to the start..." Izuku muttered as they got into No Man's Land bar. It was empty except for them; the time was not helping at all, being early in the morning.

Izuku pulled off the cap and looked around searching for his childhood friend. He found a blond head coming out of the kitchen and coming towards him. He opened his mouth to speak but a punch was what he felt.

Dave run towards him and dodged the other one blocking his arm behind his back.

"L-let him go" Izuku muttered and Dave reluctantly did so.

"I deserved it" he said as he touched his swollen lip.

"Of fucking course! I saw he was not okay the moment he walked in! I fucking knew it," Bakugo said as he angrily cracked his knuckles.

Izuku sighed but then his shoulder trembled, he had not slept since in two days and he was exhausted. Had he eaten? He could not remember. However, he remembered the warm feeling of tears falling on his cheeks.

He looked down and touched those watery stains.

"Am i..." Bakugo run towards him and he flinched, a pair of arms found their place tightly around him.

"Don't cry, you dumbass" he said whispering those words into his ear as he caressed his soft hair.

"He doesn't deserve you," he said again hugging him tight. Izuku let himself go, after days of being angry and cold. He hiccupped into his arms, as he slowly felt tired from how nervous he has been.

"I love him so much, Kacchan," he whispered back to him and Bakugo got angry but did not say anything.

"I am here to help you, nerd" he said chuckling as he let him go and helped him dry off his tears.

Kirishima got out of the kitchen too, he was preparing some sweets for the day and the aroma filled the room.

"Now get your ass over here, you dumb fuck. I fucking prepared some sweets," Bakugo said as he pushed him to the first table: a little cactus showing its thorns to him.