Let's Go Shopping

One more day in my life... One more day of bad luck... Well, who knows? Maybe I can have some luck today. Right?

I slowly open my heavy tired eyes and look for the window. The day outside is very beautiful, the blue skies with fluffy white clouds and...

"Argh!" and that pain in my chest still here... What a good way to start the day. Suddenly a paper plane comes through the window. It gently moves, flying inside the bedroom and made a beautiful curve and... "YA!" It entered my eye. It hurts! Why this need to happen with me?

"Are you okay?" Zuikaku asked me from her bed.

"Y-Yeah..." I put my hand on my eye, that is still hurting a lot. I look at the paper plane. Seems like someone wrote something in it. I unfold the plane and read its content:

"Dear Shokaku, Zuikaku and Kyoto

This is an urgent letter for you three and Taiho. We received an urgent alert from the headquarters in Tokyo and you four are assigned to the mission "R-27" created by the general and my superior, Kazegawa. This is urgent, please come to my office at once.

Ass: Admiral Seiji Takahashi"

So the admiral name is Seiji? What interesting. Wait, that means the admiral was the one who threw this letter at my eye? Didn't he had a better way to warn us? Like, come to our room and warn us personally?

"Hey Zuikaku and Shokaku, we have to go to the admiral office literally now". I warned them, folding the letter and putting on my pocket.

"Alright, let's just switch clothes first". Said Zuikaku, jumping from the bed and going to her drawer. Who need ladders when you can jump? Well, I need ladders, just imagine if my bad luck appears while I am jumping from my bed.

We three finished changing clothes and head directly to the admiral office and climbed that ladder. This ladder will kill someone from exhaustion one day, I warn you. We knocked in the wood door of the admiral office.

"Come in". Said the Admiral, we opened the door and looks like Taiho is already here. "Oh, you finally came". We didn't take so much time to change clothes, did we? "Well, I have a special mission to you four". Do you have a mission for us all? I thought Kazegawa was the one who had a mission for us. "The mission: R-27".

"Mission R-27?" I asked the admiral, hoping for more information.

"You mean THE MISSION R-27". Is it really that important? Well, then why there are no more ships here to help us at the mission? "In this mission, Kazegawa requested four of our ships to pass for special training to unlock the remodeling process. I choose Kyoto and Taiho because they are very strong carriers and the remodel will only make them stronger. I choose Zuikaku and Shokaku because they will become armored carriers that can equip jets!" Wait... You choose them because they can equip jets? Why I can't equip jets?! "Anyway, you are going to Tokyo... In ten minutes"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"In ten minutes?! Admiral, be reasonable, we didn't have breakfast yet!" Zuikaku argued. The admiral didn't care.

"Now is absenting 9 minutes~" He said, teasing us. Remember when I said he had good taste? Forget it, he is really cruel.

"Right, right, we are going!" Zuikaku, said, leaving the room angry. Once outside she started to run to the port.