To the Upgrade!

A new day has risen. I open my eyes really fast and start to stretch up. I was even more excited to remodel than yesterday. I saw the difference that a remodel did in Shokaku. She gained so much skill when she remodeled...

"If I become skilled enough, I can overcome my bad luck..."

I thought to myself. I jumped from my bed energized, changing my clothes. I catch my headphones that came with my cellphone and put on my ears. I connect it to my mobile phone to put music while I train earlier, before than everyone. Strange... I press the button of my mobile phone, but the screens still black... Oh, the battery died yesterday... and I forgot to charge it... Whatever, I will train without a song then. 

I running around Tokyo Harbor to train. It's a good exercise for my leg. Suddenly I step in something round... and I slipped... falling with my face directly to the ground. I stand up and pick up the round thing I stepped... Looks like a marble? There is a lot of marbles in the ground... I finally reached the conclusion:

"Another prank from the general..."

I looked around to see if he was around... I only heard a laugh... He must be inside his office and watching from the window... Anyway, I need to keep training if I want to remodel! I start to run again and after a time started to think:

"Maybe I can run a little faster..."

That's what I did. I started to run a little faster... After running a little at this new speed, my muscles were burning... I never felt my muscles burning before and this sensation is so much pain! 

"I can't run with my leg this way!"

I stopped... and realize that I was sweating way too much... Maybe I should take a bath? I pick up my mobile phone to see the hours... But the battery is dead... I go to the docks to take a shower anyway...

After taking a bath (I only passed water over my body, I didn't want to take a bath before we train today...) I went to the canteen. The place was really quiet. Zuikaku and Taiho were sat together, eating in silence... Shokaku was sent back to Yokosuka, as she already remodeled.

I sat beside them. I would like to say something, but I was afraid to break the silence... So I stay quiet... I keep eating my food... Bothered with the silence...

"Hey, Kyoto, where have you been? You weren't at your bed" Zuikaku asked me, breaking the silence that I was afraid to break.

"I was training earlier..." I explained to her... She gave me a suspicious glare. I said only the truth!

"You could have to wake us up... We would be glad to train together, right Taiho?" Taiho nodded to Zuikaku... Then I remember when I fell in the marbles... that would be embarrassing... All the things that bad luck did to me make me embarrassed...

"I think it's better the way it's was today... I like to train alone..." Zuikaku sounded a little disappointed... Then she recuperated her posture and showed a little smile.

"We train the entire today together, we don't need to interfere in your training, right?" Taiho just nodded while still eating...

After we finished eating we went to the training camp. The same stupid training with chilly water. I am sure that after the training I will be an ice block. 

Today the teacher dismissed us earlier for the lunch... different from yesterday... Who type of teacher dismiss us for lunch at almost 2 PM? At least today she dismissed us at 12 PM.