Really!

Allison POV
———————-

First off ow! and second where am I? I sit up and realize that I'm in a bed, this bed is really soft. Red velvet silk beneath my body is like heaven. I get up and stretch, then all my memories rush back to me. I found my mate ooh no.

Please no please say this is a lie, that this is a dream.
O god this can't be happening this is my fault I should have never ran towards Moonlight pack. Now how am I going to leave this pack. I could run or I could reject him. This is a bad idea I should never get an alpha mad, but to think of it I also have alpha blood.

As I get up I head down the stair that lead to first floor of the pack house. I only realize this is the pack house because really this place is like an mansion. I know that mates have this bond where we can smell each other so Im going to give it a try I smelled the air an head towards what I think is my mates wonderful scent I follow it and came across a big wooden door.
As I open the door I come face to face with a man, he was cute blond hair and blue eyes.
This is wrong I have a mate which I'm going to reject. I feel bad but I know I'm doing the right thing.

"Hey" I say to the man in front of me. His eyes widen in fear what did I do wrong?  "Uh h-hey" he says "I'm Allison and I need to speak to your alpha." I say as I stare at him.
He stand up straighter and says " Yes right this way I'm John the beta of this pack" I nod my head and he moves aside to let me get a good view of his alpha sitting at his desk with stacks of paper covering his desk. "Hey" I say I really don't know what to say to alphas because I barely meet any. Im a rogue and I kill all other rogues that try to kill me. Can you really blame me for trying?

I see him look up and eyes my body all the way to my face. He looks deep into my eyes that I feel as though he knows all my secret and I have nothing to hide. "Hey I'm alpha Damon James Adam" he says I laugh what a weird combination of name. He smiles as he looks at me. "I'm Allison White" I say I had to change my name because everyone in the werewolf and vampire world know that there was a girl who the came from the parents of the vampire queen and the alpha of all alphas. "So I have to make something clear" I say as I try to get back on topic. "Ok what is it?"

He ask his face going serious. "Uh I'm sorry but I can't be your mate." I see his beta with wide eyes looking at me as tho I'm crazy. I'm probably am. He runs out he door that I came from. Before things get worst. They as well get worst. I look up at him

"What? What do you mean you can't be my mate? Are you rejecting me? What did I do? I can change? Please don't reject me" I couldn't help it I start to let the tears fall from my eyes down my cheeks.

He looks at me with unshed tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry this is not your fault it is mine. I'm protecting you by rejecting you." I say as I walk towards him.
We are now face to face that I give him a kiss on the cheek. I never wanted a mate and now that I have one. It like he is a part of me and now I have to let it go. "I'm sorry but I Allison Da...." a look of determination comes across his face. He throws me over his shoulder before I could finish and head to what I think is his room because of his scent.
I see his beta smile at me and wave goodbye as we clime the stairs that I just went down earlier. When we get to his room he throw me on his bed and says "I'm going to protect you no matter what"

I roll my eyes and say "Really?" and he just smiles and walks to the door and locks it. Bipolar much. We were just pouring are hearts out and next he smiles and locks me in a room.
I'm going to have to find a way to leave from here. But really is this the mate that I have. Really?

—————————————————
Thanks for reading my story
-nbonil0405😝