Trouble

Allison POV
He is standing right in front of me. How? I do not know the answer.
What is Damon doing here? Oh god. I just wrote my own death certificate. He won't want me. And I know this is all my fault. Nobody is to blame but me.

Can we talk? He even sounds mad. "Ugh we were just leaving. If you will just excuse us we will be on are way." Angi trying to be a hero. I look back and see Asher bored and Angi shock and impressed.
"I really do have to go" I say turning around to face him.
He steps inside and I take a step back. Once inside he close the door with a bang. What did the door do to you? Wait. What did I do to myself?

"That is not going to happen until you tell me what is going on and don't lie to me. I'm tired of you running and hiding. What is so important that you run and leave me? I'm tired. And you act like it does not effect you. Like I mean nothing to you." His body tells that he is angry and determine. But his eyes tell a different story. Pain and disappointment.

Please some one kill me and save me the opportunity to cause more pain and lies.
"Alli I'm going to the kitchen." She drags Asher who looks interested in what I'm going to say. He stumbled but soon recovers as he does not want to look weak I front of Damon. That monkey. I smile at the memory of his reaction and the pink paint.

"You think this is funny? Allison I know that you are hiding something. And I'm not going to stop until I find out what it is."

"Woah wait a minute. I don't this is funny. I don't think all of this is funny. You don't know me Damon. All you know is I'm your mate. And I was going to till you the truth. You just took me by surprise." I try to explain to him.

"Then tell me. I can't take the silent. The lies. You leaving and coming back. I don't know what to do. I'm hurting. So please by all means explain."He look at me straight In the eye. Daring me to talk. I cause pain. But for a good reason. So I tell myself.

It is all my fault. I bet he did not plan on having a mate like me. He probably wanted a mate that will love him. A mate that will wake up next to him smiling. A mate that can rule a pack with him. A mate that can show her emotions. A mate that does not build walls when he gets close.

But I'm not her. I'm the mate that cause him pain than happiness and love. The mate that runs far from him. The mate that plans an attack against Him. Instead of plan fun activities for his pack. A mate that hides away, pushes emotions away. A mate that has walls taller than skyscrapers.

I'm the broken mate that he does not want. I cause pain. I'm the definition of pain.
I'm going to tell him. I have to. I have to end his pain. He deserves better. Better than me.
We go into the office and sit on the couch. He sit beside me. I face him and speak the truth.

"I'm not Allison White. My real name is Allison Dawn Blac..........." I was cut off when a loud bang filled the room. I look behind the desk at the window. It is shattered in pieces and a vampire with a gun and weapons walks through the now broken window.

Before I can react he shoots me with his gun that is in his hand. I hit the back of the couch. The now white couch is stain in red. Red as in my blood. He shoot me in the stomach. Ouch that really did hurt. He smile at me. He is a young and is wearing a black shirt and black pants with combat boots. Damon jumps up and attack him. The man is on the floor and the gun is a few feet away from the man.

I try to get up but my stomach is in pain. I know that this is no ordinary bullet. I been shoot before and let me tell you I heal fast. It slows me down but not that fast. If you shoot me with a regular bullet.

You got five seconds to run. Because it is only those five seconds that stop me from pulling your head from your neck.
I know. I know it is gross and quite disgusting. But getting shot really does get on my nerves.
Coming back to the present. I see Damon throwing punches. But the man is winning the fight. Because it looks like Damon is going to pass out.

The man is now on top of Damon and he slams Damon's head on the wood floor. Just as the man was going to throw another punch. I get up fast with both my were and vamp speed to throw the man off Damon.

Damon is not past out but he is ok. The man tries to get up but fails. I grab the gun from the floor and shoot the man. I shot him three times in the head.
What? He hurt Damon and shot me. I drop to my knees. My head pounds so hard. It feels like someone is slamming your head on concrete over and over again.
I scream. The pain is to much. Both my hands go to hold my head. One of my hands hold the gun. I take the bullets from the gun.

I hear Angi screaming and Asher running to me. Angi is not a violent person. She can't even watch a horror movie with out crying or screaming. I know she is a powerful witch but everyone got their fears.

I see Asher telling me something. But I can't hear. Nothing Is what I hear. My head hurts.
Funny how not so long ago I was joking about my death. For someone to kill me so that I don't have to face Damon wrath. I change my mind. I rather face Damon. Can anyone press the rewind button?

I look at the bullets and I know. I know. That these bullets are not ordinary. These were made just for me. To kill a hybrid.
—————————————
Thank you. You do not know how much it means when you read my book. I love you a lot. I try to make it good. I hope you like it. I love all of you.
                     -nbonil0405