This is not a chapter update (Characters)

Sorry should have done this sooner. This should help with confusion.
—————————————
Allison Dawn Blackwood- the only hybrid I'm the supernatural world. Has two mates. She is vampire and werewolf. The queen of vampires

Jasmine- Allison wolf side. Stronger, faster, bigger than any other wolfs.

Jay-is Allison vampire side. Stronger, faster, eye color different than others.

Him- is an evil person who is a vampire. But an witch curse him so that when anger he will be stronger and his Demon side will take over. His name is Him.(for now)

Amy joy- was a friend of Emily. An aunt to Allison.
Emily Dawn-princess of vampire was going to be queen. Her mate Jackson Blackwood. Died saving her mate.

Jackson Blackwood-Alpha of Blood Moon pack. Mate is Emily Dawn. Died trying to save his pack and family.

Damon James Adams-is the alpha of Moonlight pack. His mate Allison.

Ralf- is the wolf of Damon.

John- bets of the Moonlight pack. Close friend with Damon. And is gay.

Angelica- a powerful witch. Is friends with Allison.

Eva- a werewolf that is bestfriend with Allison.

James- a vampire that hates Allison. Close friends with Yvette.

Yvette-is a friend of Allison and is more than willing to take down him. She is a vampier.

Zack- vampire belongs to the Coven Red.

Jo- vampire also part of the coven Red
Asher-Bestfriend of Allison. And werewolf

—————————————
I will add more characters when they pop up in the story. So please keep reading. I hope this helps. With lots of love. Xoxo
            -nbonil0405