Sorry

Allison POV
Well one person can really get tired of waking up and finding themselves in place they do not know.
I get up...scratch that try I look down and see arms muscular may I say holding my waist. I look at the owner of these yummy arms. And come face to face with gray blue eyes. My second beloved.

Well now I know I'm being punish.
The moon goddess is punishing me. 

"You are quite beautiful in your sleep."he speaks in a deep muscular voice.
If you told me to chose a word that would define this man. I would say muscular because every thing about him is muscular.

"Who are? And where am I?" I say very fast. He stares at me with kind eyes and love is that love? Oh god. I'm in deep trouble. He looks happy but I know that I can not keep him.

 I will only hurt him. The sooner I leave the better. I can fell are connection the bond between beloveds.

"I'm Lucas Parker and you are my beloved." He says with a smile that warms my heart.
I try to get up again. But he would not budge. Man and there strength. I used my own strength and he fell on the floor. I could not help the laugh that escaped my mouth it was funny.

 His face was filled with shock and humor. Sadness filled my eyes for what I was about to do.
He gets to his feet fast but I shot to the window. But before I could jump. I turn and "sorry but this can't happen. It's not you it's me." And than I jump and ran so fast to the woods. 

Hurt filled my heart. I had to leave or before it became harder. It made me realize that I once told someone the same thing. Damon. I did not look back. Not once.