Escape Plan

It's morning a new day. I roll in the bed and hit the wall. Or what I think is the wall. I open my eyes and come face to face with a muscular chest. Damon what is he doing here?
And jump off the bed and run to a corner of the room. He lays asleep on the bed. He needs to leave. I grab a pillow from the floor and throw it with all my mighty. I hit him on the head and he gets up so fast that he hit his head on the bed post. He look's angry I run for the door and make it downstairs when he was right behind me I turn a corner to lose him in the kitchen. I stop and lean against the office door and before I could blink, I'm up in the air my legs swinging. I laugh I could not believe this.

 "Where do you think your going?" He says as he reaches the room.
He walks towards the bed and drops me. "Ow couldn't you be more gentle with me?" I ask as I look up at him. His eyes are now full with sadness. What wrong? "Why did you run?" He ask as I sit up and look at him. It took me away to come up with an excuse so I said something that is only half the truth. "I'm not ready to have a relationship. I need to sort out some problems, figure out some stuff." I say trying to make it sound truthful.

He looks at me with sad eyes. I feel sad that I can't tell him the truth. I'm probably hurting him instead of being the mate that he deserves.
He walks out of the room. I lay back on the bed think over my thoughts. I should leave, I should go and fix the problems that need to be solved.
First I need to find him and put the vampires and werewolf together to destroy what will be the end of them. 

I can't stay I'm going to cause trouble here. I get up from the bed and pull out a book and start my plan of escape.
—————————————
3 months later
I'm running. I'm finally got got escape from Damon, it is for his safety I tell myself. My wolf whimper's at the fact that we are apart from are mate.
I admit that I gotten close to Damon the past few months. I knew I should have not let him break down my walls.

It will only make this harder. I couldn't leave if I wanted to. 

Where ever I go he makes sure that he is with me or his beta and warriors are.
I'm trying to protect him but he is making it really hard.

 "You are almost at the end of the territory." My best friend Eva said as I run fast trying to out run the warriors and Damon as they chase after me. "Ok got it. I'm going to miss you." I say as stop at the border of the territory.

 "I'm going to miss you too.
Remember I'll be here when you come back." She responds as I cross the border. I run faster for about 5 miles. I stop at a river and take a sip. 

I look at my reflection in the river and see my white silver looking wolf with blue eyes. (Blue for sadness) I left my best friend behind. I met Eva a month ago. We got along just fine that when became best friends the day we met.
I can just recall the day we met as if it was just yesterday.
—————————————
Flashback
I'm walking in the woods I could not deal with another an heartbroken Damon with his sad eyes.
It hurt to just look at him. Ever time he looks at me his eyes are filled with anger or sadness. It hurts that I can't make him happy.

 My heart is breaking at the sight of him like that.
I run in the woods my eyes filed with tears. I walk further into the woods trying to cool my emotions. 

I been wearing my contacts so nobody knows that my eyes change with my emotions.
I been wearing them since the day we met. 

I find a tree and sat against it and cried my heart out I bet my eyes are a dark shade of blue. I cry for what seems like a days but it only been two hours.
I hear a twig snap and look up getting to a fighting stance. 

"I'm not going to hurt you I just heard you cry and wanted to ask if you are ok." She says I smile at her and sit back down. "Yeah I'm ok I think it's raining or something." I say as I look back at her. 

" Yeah I'm sure it is raining." She says obviously not believing my lie.
She come and sits next to me by the tree. 

"So what is really wrong with you?" She says as she looks at my stain tear face. Is she for real? We know nothing about each other and now we are talking about personal problems. "This is really not weird for me actually everyone comes to me with there problems. I mean I won't judge." She says.

I smile at that and then soon enough I tell her my problems. But then she asked me something that I did not realize. 

"May I ask why your eyes turn a different color?" And then it hit me I took off my contacts. I'm so dumb. I was about to make up a lie when "don't even try." I guess she knew I was about to make up another stupid lie. I laugh "ok so I was going to lie but what the point now. I need someone to talk to." I told her everything about me and my family and the evil that I have to face.
After telling her she decided that she will help me. So I tell her the plan that I been working on and soon after that we became the best of best friends.
End of flashback
—————————————
I shift back into my human form and grab the book bag that I was carrying with my mouth in wolf.
I grab the clothes from the book bag and put them on. As I finished getting dress I take off my necklace that contains my vampier side. I remember getting the magical necklaces from Angelica my best friend she is a witch. I should go visit her, when I have time. I grab my book bag from the ground and walk deeper into the woods. I'm off to find my coven. Let's go find him. The evil that will bring the supernatural world to its doom.
—————————————
I'm sorry u now what I can't apologize for I have been slacking on adding chapters. I need to stop making excuses. But please keep on reading I promise it will get better. Love you all readers.
-nbonil0405