Where Are You?

Damon POV

-------------------------
I'm laying in her bed in her room. It's the only place where her scent is the strongest.
I listen to Lifehouse on the radio, that sit in the desk in the corner of the room. 

To say I was in a bad mood is a understatement.  I head to the window and look out. The woods seem endless. "Where are you?" I ask to the silent room. I can't help but to feel broken. I head back in the bed.
She left and nothing feels the same. I close my eyes and picture her smile. Who could I get so lucky to have her as a mate.
I couldn't help but to sing along to the song.

"Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit out heavens door
And to listen your breathing
It's where I want to be....."

I can't help but to let the hurt settle in. She left me and it hurt. I felt the tears prick my eyes and I fought to hold them back.
My wolf been restless. 

Think she is all alone out there, she could be hurt or worst. I sent men out and nothing seem to work. It is like she never existed. My best trackers can't seem to find her.
She doesn't want to be found. 

I can't help my thoughts as I let the guilt overwhelm me. She left because of me. Why else would she run?
I stand up and head for the door. Before I could open it I look back and inhale her scent one more time.

I would get you back. If it is the last thing I do.

—————————————
Hahaha. I updated. It is not long but hey I'm trying. Thank you all for reading. With a lot of love. Xoxo
                -nbonil0405