Fire

Allison POV

-----------------------------

I look up at him. "What do you want?" spiting up the blood in my mouth.

"I told you what I want. I want you to tell me where I can find your family. I know that they are planning to attack against us. Where are they hiding?" Lucas yells at me as he stabs another knife in my stomach.

I look up at him and smile showing me bloody teeth. "I don't know where your talking about" he throws his hands up and walks around the cell. I'm tied to a chair looking forward I show no pain. Because I can't feel any. Sun (witch) heals any wound I have. Jay(vampire) can't wait to suck the blood out of his pretty little neck. and I can't help but agree. Same goes with Jasmine she is mad that a mate of ours could do something like this to us.

Lucas comes face to face with me and hits me. While he was pacing I rip the rope that was tying me to the chair and stand up and hit him so hard that he slammed to the concrete wall and knock out. I rush to him grabbed the keys and unlock the cell. I made it up the stairs that lead to the main floor of this warehouse. But I hear yelling and gunshots. I wait. Next thing I know Damon opens the door and I hit him. I was acting on impulse I said a quick sorry and he look at me and worry and angry to over him but he grabbed my hand and rush out the door. I see Asher and Angi fighting off many of the guys that follow Him.

A group of vamps rush towards us and I grabbed one and kick him in the gut. I see Damon fighting in his wolf form. His black fur is beautiful. I yell at Angi and Asher, Damon to get out. i hear a few no's but soon they see that more vamps are coming and rush out. I follow behind and when we are out of the warehouse. My hands heat up and light the warehouse on fire. Sun smiles in my mind as we all watch in silence and we hear screams of agony drown our ears.

I turn around and see that they are staring at me like I'm the most beautiful thing that they ever seen. I walk up to them but I don't stop I keep on walking feeling their eyes on my back.