Vampier Side

I walk down the alley. Recognizing the path like the back of my hand. I guess I never said what my age was I'm 19 regular normal 19. Not a hundred and 19 or thousand.
Just 19 the only effect my vampire has in my wolf is that I'm strong and can see in the dark and I have to drink blood and really I get to live longer than any other wolf if I don't get killed by then I mean.
As I walk down the alley my cape/hood drags across the broken glass that lays in the ground. It crushes under my feet and I see the door that I been looking for with the sign above it spelling Morten which really is in Latin for death. I know lame but you got to agree that vampires are old so they don't really have good taste in style and so.

Anyway off topic I'm walking towards the door and knock three times and kick the left side of the door. It is a code for us vampires.

A muscular guy opens the door and smiles at me showing off his sharp fangs. I do the same to show that I'm not scared of him.
We are the same breed from what he know. I walk past him and head deeper into the bar filled with vampires and the blood bags.

Or that is what I call them. Regular humans that allow vampires to fed off of them, hoping that soon they will get turned into a vampire. I never really got along with them.
I see that they do not value there life as they should do. Selfish, useless, good for nothing humans.
Don't get me wrong I do like humans it just that these humans will must likely turn up dead.
It just gets me angry that they really don't see that their life is better off than being here. I walk towards the bar and and the bartender smiles at me. "What will you have my darling?" He says. "A cup of your finest AB" I say. I just drink ab because my blood type is an for my wolf and it is sweeter than any other blood type. He works on my drink and I spin on my still and find the person I came here for.
Yvette sits in a booth with two men that I seen before. Yvette is a vampire and she has all the information I need on finding Him. Because you see Him is a vampire but he rules a small coven some where in these city(New York) I did not travel these far for nothing.

Damon is in (Nevada) and I been hiding from him and his pack. They won't stop, he won't stop. I'm protect him and his pack. I pull my mind from my thoughts and head towards the table we're Yvette is sitting. Yvette and I are close friends.
When she sees me she smiles and gets up. I return the smile and hug her a kiss on each cheek. It was our hello and goodbye way when we see each other. "Fancy seeing you here. Haven't seen you in ages." She says. "I'm here on important business" I say. From the look on my face when I said important business.

I knew she knew who I was talking about. Yvette is another friend that knows about me. We met at a party. I was invited by a friend I knew and Yvette just happen to know my friend and my friend introduced us.
And since then we stuck together. "Excuse me gentlemen. I have to take care of a few things." She says as she walks away from the table and out of the bar. We now stand in the alley, the street lamp giving off light in our direction. "So I'm guessing you want to know where he is." She says. 

I nod "yes just tell me where and I'll be on my way." I say.
Yvette was undercover by me I told her to try to find out where he is. Yvette also has problems with Him. He killed many people and some of those people were her family. So she is more than willing to take Him down. "He owns a club night.
He mostly spends his nights there to fed." She says. "Thanks Yvette I'll be back" I say and walk to the club she told me. 

I seen it when I was heading over here. It is only a few blocks away. I walk down the side walks of New York.
It is about 3 in the morning.

 So it it is really dark. I past a few alleys that are filled with glass and trash. Some of the alleys are filled with cardboard boxes that belong to the homeless people. I walk forward 2 more blocks and I'll be at my destination.

Before I could fully past another dark alley I felt arms grab me from behind. Covering my mouth and pulling me back down the dark alley. Before I could attack some else that was with my attacker cover my mouth and nose with a cloth.
Dang. And before I know it darkness takes over.
—————————————
What do u think? Trying to put some action in there. Sorry again I really owe y'all a ton of chapters. Thanks for reading my book. Love you all
-nbonil0405