I'm Not Normal I'm Me

Really Sorry I really hope everyone forgives me for not updating sooner. (More like ever.) Sorry again.
—————————————
Allison POV
——————-
I'm not dead am I? I look around and see I'm in a cell. A try to get up from the dirt cell floor that is covered in dirt and blood. I wince at the stabbing pain in my side. I look down and see blood dripping out of my shirt.

I look around the cell to see that I'm not alone. No I'm in a cell with someone.

"Who are you?" I say to the shadow that is hiding in the corner of this basement.

"Well it looks like your up." He says his voice is so familiar. I heard it before. I try to pin point were I heard it but come up with nothing. I'm distracted by the overwhelming pain in my side.
"Stop hiding and show your face." I say as I get to my feet knowing I have to be brave and strong in front of this stranger. Even if it pains me.

He steps out and my breathing stops. I can't breathe. I felt dizzy and fall straight down my back on the concrete that is cover with blood and dirt. Just where I belong. The ground.

Damon POV
—————————————
"Who is he??? AND WHERE THE HELL IS ALLISON???" I yell my wolf trying to take over. I bet my eyes are flashing black. I turn to face Asher and Angi. Why can't they answer a simple question?She could be hurt or worst. I try not to think of that for now. And focus on the problem at hand.

"Where is she?" She cant have gone far. Asher comes towards me and speaks first.
"It's not or place to tell you but we have to hurry we can take you to her. All you have to know is that he is not on our side man." Asher says as he heads out of the room and heads up stairs. He walks up the steps and into the weapon room. Angi and me make our way there. Angi is not crying any more.

Asher hands me a sword and Angi a gun. She won't need it since she is after all the most powerful witch to ever live. Or so I'm told. He grab both a gun and bow. Asher head out and down the stairs. We follow him to the garage and into a black SUV. We drove for awhile. But I didn't even notice that we were here. Where ever here is? My thoughts drift off to my mate. We step out and I come face to face with a warehouse. This must be the place where my mate is. Time for me to face Him and get my mate back once and for all.