Could I?

Allison POV

---------------------

Hiding in the shadows of Chicago. Looking but not showing. It's time to end this all. I run to a alley and another. Hiding in the dark. Making sure that I was not followed. I have to kill him before he kills me.

I walk down a different alley but this is the one that I was looking for.
I knock and Zeke shows up at the door opening it for me with a surprise look.
"Did the Angel of Death need a hunt?"

I smile "You know me so well. What you got for me?" I say with a big grin. I haven't been this happy in a long time.
He lets me inside and leads me to a room in the back. He leads me to a wall and press on it and it opens to a weapon room.

He grabs a bow and throwing knifes. He grabs a sword and we left his home. We walk down the alleys and head to the woods. When we enter the woods we ran. I felt the wind hit my face and the moonlight shining own in us.
We stop when we heard screams.

Me and Zeke look at each other before we ran towards it. I hid my face with my mask that I always keep. It is black and has angel wings on the side. I stop when we saw a girl and boy being surrounded by six rouges. Well this is going to be fun.

Me and Zeke knew what to do. And we went hiding in the shadows. I end up behind the rouges. And Zeke next the girl and boy. When the rouges get closer I step out with a laugh.
"So this is all you got? I though rouges would be scary but than again who am I to judge?" I say with a smile that they would not see with my mask on.

They turn at my voice and they step back in fear as they knew how I was.
I went to the first and snap his neck.

Before he can process what happen. The other try to run but Zeke grab the others while I grab the girl and kid and hide them before grabbing the others that are fighting Zeke.
Once they are all dead we grab the girls and boy. "What pack are you from?" I ask "Howling Pack" She said. We brought her to her pack but did not enter.

We watch from a distance as her and her brother enter. We ran as fast as we could until we stop and look at the sky. "Do you think I could do it?" I ask as I look at the sky and see the stars. Zeke knows me since we were young. He knows what I'm talking about. He looks at me and says

"Yeah I do I think that you can save the whole supernatural world." We sit on the ground and look at the stars. I think about what he said.
But the question is am I strong enough to take on a strong and powerful vampire/demon king? Will I save the world from its doom are will I send myself and the supernatural world to our doom?