Mission

It is open. The floor creaks as I make my way towards the kitchen. I'm on a mission for Nutella. I can't live without it. I walk as quite as I can and soon enough I find the door to the kitchen. Doing my victory dance. (Jumping up and down can't dance don't judge) I look to see if any one is watching but there should be nobody. Everyone should be sleeping at this time. Alpha Damon is sleeping in his office. Since he thrown that fit in his office soon enough he was knock out. 

I walk pass the door and make it to the drawers. This kitchen is big by the way. How am I going to find what I want, scratch that what I need. I decide to look for it in the first drawer nope. Not here, soon enough I looked through half the kitchen drawers. I'm now at the last one and I close my eyes and pray that the Nutella is right behind the drawer. I open fast and I almost drop to my knees my mouth hanging wide open. This is heaven to me. I could die right now and i would be the happiest hybrid alive.(which I am) i see rows of rows of Nutella waiting to be eaten. I grab the first one and a spoon and dip my spoon in the heavenly, amazing tasty goodness that exist.

 As soon as it is my mouth I moan in delight. I hear a growl from behind me. Oh no I'm busted. I turn around and see Damon at the kitchen door with eyes that are dark and filled with lust. I think I should make a run for it. He is not suppose to be awake. 

"Hey" I say trying to make a quick hello and bye before one of us do something that we will regret. "Hey" He says as his eyes turn back to there normal color. 

"What are you doing here this late in the night?" He says as he walks towards me. I realize that he does not have a shirt on. I was shock by his nakedness well he is not that naked but goddess help me. 

I could not help my mouth from watering at the sight of an eight pack. Would you look at those muscles? Wow I'm lost for words that I did not realize that he was standing right in front of my look straight at me. Oh no got caught again. I could not help the blush that was forming on my cheeks. 

I look at him and see that he is smirking. That smirk would be the death of me. "I'm just getting some Nutella" I say and walk to the counter and sit on top of it, while I stuff my face with the delicious goodness. "So you usually moan over Nutella?" I could not help it my cheeks turn the most reddish color brighter than a tomato. He smiles at me and I look down trying to hide my red face. "No I'm just glad that I found what I need and I could not help it is delicious." I say as I try to defend myself from him. He walks towards me and my breath catches. Soon enough he is standing between my legs looking directly at my eyes.

 His hand reaches towards my cheek and makes contact, my skin sparks at his touch that I lean into his touch and crave for more. I could not help it it is my wolf that want her mate. And the bond between us is just making things harder. 

He leads towards me. And I do the same, our lips touch and soon we are kissing first it starts off with lust but then turn to need and like we can't live without each other. We kiss until I realize that this is wrong. I could cause trouble. I don't need another person to make me weak or to be used against me. I take a run for it. Grabbing the Nutella that sits on the counter and run for the door with my wolf speed. Run up the steps and make it to the room. 

Closing the door I lay in the bed and sat the Nutella down. I look up at the ceiling and wonder how and what did I just do. Memories of my past haunt me. I can't let history repeat itself. I look at the window and see the sky a nice shad of blue and black that holds the most beautiful stars. I watch the stars and soon enough I fall to a deep sleep.
—————————————
I'm really sorry that I have not updated. I will. School is out for me. So now I can focus on writing more chapters. Again sorry🥺
-nbonil0405