Plan

Allison POV
I left the airport. And walk to the car that awaits me. I step inside to see my favorite person in the whole world.

'"Well if it isn't Angelica the most powerful witch I know?" I say as I smile to her. She throws her arms around me and hugs me so tight I thought I was going to pass out.

"Ok! ok!" I say as she moves her arms around me. We drove for awhile and she says something that shocks me "I miss you a lot I thought I was never going to see you." She said.

I'm smile and we talked about all the things we missed. The big powerful witch misses me awww.

The car came to a stop and we all got out. Standing outside of mines and Angelica home. I haven't been here for a long time. I walk up the step with Angelica by my side.
The doors open up and we enter.

 I see a group of my friends inside staring at me. They bow down and rise up to give me hugs.
"The queen of vampires and werewolves." They say I smile but frown "my friends I said I do not like labels. No matter what we are all the same.

 I may be queen but we are family. And nobody is changing that. We all know that a war is coming and soon I will have to face him the one who we end the supernatural world. But I made a oath that I will do anything and everything to protect everyone." I say with confidence and determination. Power flowing out of me.

They cheered and made way so I could go to my office. Once inside I turn around to look at Angelica and Asher. 

Asher was my best friend since childhood.
"Have you gotten any closer to our plan?" I ask as we made way to the big table that has a map and out plan of attack. 

We look down at the information.
"Yeah we caught a vampier but he is not one of ours he is one of Him and we brought him to the room and we got a lot of information from him." Asher says as I look at him than back to the information.
"What you get?" I ask "when he will strike. And his plan. 

But we need to make sure that we have allies for our fight."
He says and I look at him when a big smile takes over my face.
I'm not surprise that the vamp told Asher the information.

Everyone that enter the room suffers so much that they wish they died. It's only a matter of time before he spoke.

"Well this is great and yes I have allies that won't be a problem." I don't know why but I been smiling a lot these days.
"He is planning to strike at the end of the week." Angelica said with a smile on her face with our allies and our people we out number him.
I look at them before speaking. "Let's continue training." I said. We all know that we are ready. But better safe than sorry. 

We been training day and night for this fight. We will win. We will fight till death. I will win.