What Just Happen?

Asher POV (Hey I'm important too!)

I hear yelling. 

Me and Angi are in the kitchen while Damon and Alli are in the office. I can't help but to wonder what she going to do with him. Or should I say them. She has more than one mate. I'm not surprised she a hybrid.

"Soooo what we going to do?" Angi leans over the counter of the kitchen to get an apple that is resting in a bowl.
I shrug my shoulders. This is boring. I lean on the wall. Waiting for this drama to be over. I look at Angi as she shaves the skin of the apple.

"What are you doing to that apple?" If your going to eat it than eat it you don't have to make it suffer. It's suffering don't you see. Look at the liquid that is dripping." I joke around with Angi. She looks at me than the apple. And shrugs her shoulders.

"The apple is not a living thing." She tells me as she continues to make the apple suffer. "It is a living thing. It grows. And things that grows are alive." I state.

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Yes you are always right my king." She tease me. I stick my tongue out and smile.
"So what do you think they are taking...." She was cut off when we hear glass breaking. We both look at each other.
We start running towards the office. I open the doors to see Damon on the ground bleeding from his nose and a swollen eye. It will heal. I look to see Allison on her knees.
Angi screamed she can't deal with blood and death. I turn to see her going to Damon. I run toward Allison to see that she is looking at the bullets. I did not notice that blood was flowing from her. "Alli wake up come on"

She was unconscious. I grab her and take her to the doctor. We have are own doctor here. A doctor who is supernatural. Anyways back to Allison.

When I enter the office of the doctor he runs towards Alli and starts to work. No question ask. That can wait later. He told me to wait out side so I did. I see Damon walking towards me.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Please tell me she is alright." He says. I shake my head. As a yes she is fine.
We waited 30 minutes. And the doctor comes out. "She is stable she has just woken up. But the bullet was no ordinary bullet it was made just for her. I do t know how that is possible. But she will wake up soon I'm not sure since I really don't work with hybrids everyday. If you know what I mean."he explains and walks away. To other patients.

"Let's go check on her." Damon says and we nod in agreement. We walk towards the door the doctor exit. There she was laying on a bed. She looks peaceful.
Damon runs to her side. I sit at the foot of the bed. And Angi sit on the other side of the bed.

"Alli wake up." 

"Come In we can't lose you"

"Please wake up. We need you. I need you" 

We say to her sleeping form. We saw her eyes open. And she looks at us. We smile at her. But she does not look happy. She sits up. And our smiles turn into shock. She should be in pain. I mean she got shot in the stomach. I can't heal that fast. But I'm not a hybrid. That should at least hurt. She get off the bed and we step back. She walks towards the door and leaves. We look at each other with surprise and worried expressions. We did not move an inch. We were all replaying what just happen in our heads. What just happen?