Not a Chapter

My excuse (If you believe in aliens)

-------------------------------------

I'm sorry. I was kidnap by aliens. They came for me at night. Let me tell you the whole story so you won't get mad at me for not writing for awhile. Okay it was like any other night. I came home from school. Did so homework read so pages of a book and went to bed. I was sleeping when a bright light woke me from my sleep. I was having a good dream. I was dreaming I own a big library.

The smell of books and the amazing words that are combined together to make a wonderful story makes me go crazy. I know I'm crazy but what I'm telling you. You would think I'm a whole other sort of crazy. Anyways I got up. Look out my window and saw a big ship. When I mean big I mean big. Bigger than my house. I go outside ready to pick a fight with the dumb person who decided to park their big ass car right out side my house.

When all of a sudden this car made a sound and a stair case came out of the car and the most weird looking green one eye monster comes out of it. And guess what I decided to for get it and walk away when I was about to turn around the one eye jerk was in front of me. And I ran like my life depended on it and it did. They got back in their ship and the next thing I know they are right on top of me the light shining down on me. Next I'm floating up and up. I find myself ending right I front of them.

They grabbed me and took me to a weird looking computer and told me to tell them what happen next. I was lost until they turn on the big looking wired computer on and I see "His Darkness" on Wattpad on the screen. I look at them and start to cry. I don't know why but I did. I might have been because aliens read my book or that they went to all this trouble to tell them about what happens next. Or I'm just scared off my mind.

So I tell them everything because why won't I? Next they tell me to write more often or they will come back. They told me to finish this book by the end of this month, if I don't you won't here from me again. So they drop me off and I went back into my house scared. I ran to my bed and start to look at the window then the bedroom door thinking that they will walk back in here and take me to a different world.

I mean I won't mind but a least be nice about it. So my dear readers I was kidnap by aliens.

------------------------------------------------------

Honest truth excuse this time (If

Okay. Let me start off with saying I'm very sorry. I spent all day today to reread the other chapters and edit what I can. So me I finish this I will start making some chapters. And hopefully finish the book. I won't say if I'll make another book. (I'll leave you hanging till the end. Hahaha evil laugh.) Any ways I just wanted to let you know that I will fully finish this book before this month is over. This might be happy news to others and it might make others sad. But thank you all readers for making me the most happiest worst writer ever. You don't know how happy I am because of you. Thank you. With lots of love.

-Nbonil0405