The Beginning of Another

Blood spilled on the cold dark floor. Bodies lay on the floor. The look on their face as I grab the knife and slice their throat and stab their stomach.

5 minutes ago
He walked towards me a millimeter away I grab his wrist and pull it towards him hearing the loud crack as I hear it break. His screams fill the air.

As I run towards James with the knife that I grab from his partner. His eyes widen as I head closer and I stab him in the stomach. Then slice his throat.

He falls to the floor as I make my way toward his partner that is laying in the floor in pain. I slice his throat and walk out of the room.
Present time.

I'm covered in blood. Ugh I really liked this shirt. I grab a jacket that hangs on the wall. I smells like James. I guess it has to due. I walk out of the old looking factory.

I'm walking down an known territory. I going to have to pay for that later. Just as I finished that thought. Here comes the vamps that I assume belong to this coven. Leave it to me to meet new people that I don't want to meet. Two men look at me with serious looks.

"You have trespass on our territory vamp." The young looking man said. He has black silky hair and pale flawless skin. To be honest he was hot.

"What is your business here?" The other man says. The other vamp has dirty blond hair and also has smooth skin. Just for you know mostly all vamps I seen are hot. I never seen one that was ugly.

But I'm not saying they are perfect. It's like they are hot but they act is all so ugly. Hey you can look hot in the outside but the inside is a whole different story. You know what I mean?

Any way back to the story. I look at both of them. "I'm here to find shelter. I bring no danger." I say as I walk towards the tree and lean against it. They look at me.

"What is your name love?" The black hair one ask. I look at him. "Allison White" still using my fake name. " I'm Zack and this here is Jo" He says point to the dirty blond hair man. I smile at both of them.

"Well welcome let us show you the way to our coven." Zack said as he walks deep in the woods. I follow behind him and Jo right behind me. Deeper into the woods we go.

—————————————
Here is another chapter. With lots of love ❤️. Keep reading if you like it. Thanks again.
- nbonil0405