deux

"thank you for flying with us!"

as the intercom shuts off, josh is practically bouncing in his seat. his excitement being obvious to anyone, but almost everyone on the plane is asleep.

the signal sounds to tell everyone it is safe to arise and josh dashes straight to the door. he is let through almost immediately and exits to the airport.

the pink haired boy looks around, taking in the new surrounding. as he is walking around and not paying attention, he bumps into several people. after passing the many people boarding flights and waiting to board, josh makes his way out of the airport.

"pardon." josh hears a french accent say behind him.

the foreign boy turns around and smiles politely at the stranger. he carefully and not so subtly drinks in the features of the new person. coffee brown brunet locks adorn the pale, white man's head and a black muscle tee hangs loosely on him; pairing it with dark, black skinny jeans and floral vans.

"uh, je ne parle, uh pas français. (i do not speak french.)"

the attractive man nods understandably and says,

"parles-tu français? (do you speak any french?)" joshua nods slightly and begins to speak carefully.

"parles-tu anglais? (speak english?)"

"are you from america?" the boy practically freezes at the french accented voice once again.

the soft and smooth voice rings through the air, bouncing between the two.

"oui. (yes.)"

"have you been here before?" josh shakes his head no and cocks his head to the side, confused.

the mystery man chuckles softly and speaks once again,

"could i uhm, te faire visiter? ( could i show you around?)"

joshua takes a moment to comprehend the entire sentence. quickly, the pastel pink haired boy smiles and nods his head vigorously.

"cela devrait être amusant. (this should be fun."

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰