dix-sept

it's been four weeks.

four weeks of joshua constantly saying that he missed tyler. the pink boy is currently laying in his bed, a light pink duvet covering his bottom half. a white oversized sweater hangs off his frame, with his bare legs exposed from only wearing boxers underneath.

he is currently watching a youtube video when a loud sound emits from the living room. suddenly, the pink haired boy's door bursts open and an excited looking brendon stands there in the doorway, practically bouncing.

"get dressed, bitch! i'm taking you out tonight." the raven haired says, then quickly leaves and returns to the living room.

joshua stands up from his comfortable bed and softly walks over to his closet. sure, brendon's behavior is questionable and he definitely scared the pink boy, but it's brendon.

josh keeps his oversized white sweater and pairs it with some tight fitting black jeans, with rips at the knees. his fluffy hair sticks up slightly in all the right places.

joshua's appearance is strange. black metal gauges are locked in his ears and a silver nose ring is placed beautifully on his face. his dyed hair makes him look like a punk, where as the boy's outfits declares different.

the pink haired boy slowly walks out of his room into the living area, where brendon is tucking his wallet in his back pocket. with the smile never leaving his face, brendon opens the door and grabs his keys saying,

"you look great."

"thank you, beebo." the other replies with a slight mischievous smile.

the raven haired rolls his eyes playfully and walks through the door with josh trailing behind.

-

the boys arrive at a library, which confuses joshua as the two walk into the smell of fresh ink and paper. joshua immediately casts his gaze to the floor, muttering 'sorry' every time someone briefly bumps into him.

brendon seems to be bouncing as he leads josh to the section on 'cultures.' the two boys arrive to the said section and brendon squeals out of excitement.

"you brought me to a library? what's so interesting here?"

"books." an familiar voice says from behind joshua.

the pink boy spins around so fast he almost falls over. his beautiful fluffy falls over his face as tears fill his eyes, gazing at the man in front of him.

"tyler."

-

that's right i left you with a cliffhanger:) (is it idk??)

anyway, my people i hope that you are feeling okay and please stay alive.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰