vingt

it's a sad one again.

-

tyler leaves today.

the two boys are currently at an ice cream shop and joshua is pouting at his vanilla-filled bowl. tyler is across from him, a sad aura once again surrounding the boys.

"i already miss you and you haven't even left." the pink says sadly, staring at his melting ice cream in the bowl.

tyler only sighs softly and gets up from his chair. the brunette throws his bowl away and josh follows him, doing the same. after the two exit the ice cream parlor, tyler drives back to josh's apartment just wanting to cuddle with him until he leaves.

when they arrive joshua runs to his room, wanting to change into more comfy clothes. tyler decides to follow him and walks in on the boy with no shirt on. josh blushes as the brunette wraps his arms around him from behind.

"wanna watch a movie?" tyler asks, pressing a kiss to the boy's neck. josh nods softly and lays his head back on tyler's shoulder.

the brunette leaves him to change and changes himself. throwing on grey sweatpants and a black sleeveless shirt. tyler leaves the bedroom and turns on the tv. he scrolls through the movies and settles on bohemian rhapsody.

joshua emerges from his room, smiling excitedly and makes his way to where tyler is sitting. the rose boy sits on the brunette's lap, his back against tyler's chest.

josh smiles as he watches rami malek play one of his idols perfectly. tyler occasionally pressing kisses to the back of the boy's neck and his arms holding the pink boy. when the movie ends, tyler speaks up softly and gently.

"it's three thirty, mon amour."

"tyler, please don't go." josh whimpers, turning around in the brunette's lap and burying his face in tyler's neck.

the older sighs sadly and threads his finger through josh's pink hair. his other hand rubs the rose boy's thigh to calm him down.

"i gotta go, bébé." the brunette says softly, tears pooling in his eyes.

"o-okay."

-

"call me and facetime everyday, okay ty?"

the older smiles sadly and ruffles his boy's hair messily. he presses multiple kisses to the pink boy's head.

"i'll be back for you, baby bear."

"you better." josh says, cracking a small smile through the sobs.

-

this took awhile and i'm sorry.

i love you

BIGGEST GAY

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰