sept

hbd josh ❤︎ (ik i'm late)

-

"so, why are you in paris?"

the two boys are currently strolling down the streets of champs-élysées, hands gently bumping into the other's every once in a while. josh takes a deep breath and responds to the question,

"well, back in america i work in a old music shop. usually i don't have very much excitement in my life so, my friend brendon booked me to come here and try to have fun."

as joshua finishes, there is still a look of confusion adorning tyler's face. in josh's opinion, tyler looks absolutely adorable with his lips pouting in confusion.

"so, he sent you all the way to france?"

"i wanted to explore." josh confirms.

tyler then leads the younger boy to a a warm, cozy cafe. the two men immediately make their way to sit in a booth, which is tucked into the corner of the almost empty establishment. tyler on one side and joshua on the other with a window to their left.

"i've know you for about a day and not to be cliche, but i feel really comfortable around you?" tyler says, not exactly sure he said the right thing.

suddenly, a wave of nerves fill tyler's body and he feels his hands shaking. and of course, josh notices and furrows his eyebrows.

"what's wrong?"

"i-i uh, je voudrais te demander de sortir avec moi. (i'd like to ask you out.)"

it takes the other a long moment to figure out what tyler is saying and his eyes immediately lock on the man in front of him. josh's soft, doe-like eyes hold something new and hopeful as he speaks.

"j'adorerais. (i'd love to.)"

-

the date is in an hour. after the chatting in the cafe, the two boys part ways and begin to get ready.

josh: what attire am i suppose to wear?

tyler: attire?

josh: attire = cLothes

tyler: suit.

and with that, joshua begins rummaging through his suitcase. his thoughts drift back to brendon when he said that josh would need fancy clothes.

the pink boy quickly changes into a white button up shirt and a dark, but vibrant red suit jacket. thankfully, brendon had packed him a black neck tie and immediately he puts it on.

to say josh is nervous is an understatement. of course he likes tyler, quite a lot actually, but he is also bad on dates. he wishes they weren't called dates, but something more comfortable with less tension and nerves.

as joshua is about to be lost in thought, a knock is heard on the dark brown, hotel room door. the boy takes a deep breath and walks over to the door, opening it.

"wow."

the sound escapes josh's lips as he is met with a very fancy looking tyler. the mentioned nervously stuffs both of his hands in his pockets, a soft blush adorning his face.

"you look, sumptueux. (sumptuous.)" tyler says, taking the other boy's appearance in.

"thank you, you look lovely." joshua replies as a bright blush spreads across his face.

"ready to go?"

"bien sûr. (of course.)

-

i appreciate and respect you.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰