dix-nuef

i'm an anxious loser what's up.

also, i'm very lonely.

aLsO, this i guess has hints of ddlg but it wasn't intentional.
-

joshua wakes up with the side of his face pressed to a warm, bare chest. closing his slightly agape mouth, the pink boy sits up and straddles the brunette man who is still asleep. tyler's hair is extremely fluffy and messy, which encourages joshua to thread his fingers through the strands.

tyler's eyes slowly flutter open as a soft smile spreads across his face. he's holding his entire world in his arms and who wouldn't be happy about that? the pink boy smiles at him, beaming as his eyes crinkle at the sides.

joshua carefully gets off of tyler, slowly opening his bedroom door. instead of brendon either making breakfast or just being generally loud, the pink prince notices that the apartment is silent and still. as confusion strikes his facial features, josh trudges back to his love who is gazing at his precious boy. with an adorable pout and crossing his arms like a child across his chest, josh plops down in tyler's lap once again.

"where's bren?" joshua asks as tyler runs his hands through the boy's rose colored hair.

"he said he went to a friend's house."

as the brunette finishes speaking, he softly rubs up and down his prince's thighs, knowing it calms the boy down. (i'd die if someone did that to me.)

"so, we're all alone?" josh asks, tugging on his bottom lip to not smile too much.

"yes."

a bright smile spreads across the rose boy's face as buries his face in tyler's shoulder. the brunette's smiles as well and continues to caress the boy's thighs.

"tyty?" joshua whispers into the older's neck.

"yes, baby bear?"

"can we try to paint today?" the pink boy asks, an irresistible pout taking over his lips.

"bien sûr, mon amour. (of course, my love.)"

-

the two boys decide to go to a craft store for supplies. with josh putting almost everything he sees in the cart and tyler being to soft for his prince, the two end up with more supplies than needed.

when the boys arrive home, joshua immediately runs to his bedroom to change. as the pink boy is changing clothes, tyler sets up for both boys and lays out all the essentials.

joshua exits his room, wearing grey sweatpants and nothing else. he sees tyler trying to open a watercolor palette and goes to stand behind the brunette. wrapping his arms around tyler from behind, josh places his head on the older's shoulder and presses various kisses along his neck. tyler smiles softly and speaks up,

"are you ready to paint, my baby bear?"

"mhm." joshua mumbles, letting go of tyler.

the boys stand in front of two easels and begin painting. joshua just throwing out all thought of issuing utensils and coaxes his hands in paint. he smiles goofily and begins splattering various colors on the blank canvas.

tyler on the other hand, takes a pencil and starts sketching out some of joshua's facial features. he wants to surprise his prince by painting the most beautiful thing tyler has ever seen.

"whatcha painting, tyty?" the rose boy asks, basically throwing his hands at his canvas.

"i am drawing a pretty prince, mon amour. what about you?"

"i don't even know!" joshua says, giggles escaping his lips endlessly.

-

after the two finishes their paintings they decide to show each other.

"close your eyes, tyty!" joshua giggles, leading the boy over to his easel.

"open."

tyler opens his eyes, a bright smile spreading across his face. he traces of the dried paint streaks, loving the pastel colors his prince uses.

"it's beautiful, baby bear." joshua blushes at his comment and hides his face in tyler chest.

the brunette wraps his arms around his rose haired boy's waist and hugs him tightly.

"now, my turn." tyler says, guiding the boy over to his easel.

once joshua's eyes land on the, basically masterpiece, tears fill his eyes. the intention to detail tyler put into the painting is impeccable and joshua cannot be more happy.

"you e-even got my nose ring." josh giggles through his tears.

"mhm." tyler says, noticing how his boy's breathing is strange.

as tears stream down his face, josh buries his face in tyler neck and whispers,

"thank you. i care so much about you."

"je tiens tellement á toi, bébé ours. (i care so much for you, baby bear.)"

-

768 words:))

i know this was long and i'm sorry.

anyway, hope you're satisfied with this. i kinda love this chapter:)

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰