six

obviously, the two boys text and call non stop. it has been an entire night and neither of the two sleep; as tyler tells the pink boy jokes over facetime to see his precious smile.

"stop staring at me." joshua says, hiding his blushing face in his hands.

"i can't help it. you have these crinkles by your eyes when you smile. it's just too, uhm pretty." tyler responds, saying each word carefully and slowly as he hopes he gets across what is on his mind correctly.

once again, another smile spreads across the other's face.

"how long are you in paris?"

"a week."

suddenly, the atmosphere changes as they both realize that isn't a lot of time. the presence of the other sends a warm and oddly comforting feeling throughout joshua's chest and he doesn't want it to leave.

"anyway, lets play twenty questions?" tyler says, trying to change the subject.

"okay, i'll go first. what's your last name?"

a small, soft laugh leaves the older's lips as he answers the simple question.

"joseph."

"so, it's tyler joseph?" josh replies quietly.

"yep."

"sounds like an american name."

something brief and quick passes over tyler's face. it seems sad and something joshua can't quite pin point.

"my turn, what's your last name?"

"dun, josh dun."

instantly, a soft smile ghosts over tyler's lips. the previous tension drifts away as tyler repeats his name.

"joshua dun, thats beautiful."

"can we continue this tomorrow?" josh asks, yawning slightly.

"of course, amour (love.)"

-

is this what a filler is?

anyway, dan came out today and i am so so proud of him:)

hope this met your standards.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰