quatorze

this might be triggering. there's insinuations of abuse, stay alive bbs. ||-//

-

today, joshua leaves.

the two boys are comfortably laying in tyler's bed, bare legs tangled together carelessly. tyler isn't wearing a shirt just boxers, which shows all his beautiful tattoos. josh, on the other hand, is engulfed in a oversized lilac knitted sweater and laying on tyler's bare chest, tracing random patterns.

"tyler?"

"hmm?" the brunette tangles his finger in joshua's pink hair, cascading through his dyed strands.

"please, come with me."

joshua hides his face in tyler's soft neck, clinging onto him like he's going to disappear. the brunette moves to sit up, josh still holding onto him.

"i have work, bébé."

a pout settles on joshua's face as he clings closer to the brunette man. pressing multiple tiny kisses to tyler's neck, josh says,

"just another week?"

"but you're leaving today. i'd have to, uh wait for week about?" the brunette says, unsure of his words.

it's silent for about five minutes, with joshua still tracing random patterns on tyler's chest.

"i don't wanna leave." the pink boy speaks again, suddenly.

"i don't want you to leave either."

out of no where, josh sits up abruptly and straddles the older man's hips. tyler sends him a confused look, but joshua just presses their lips together softly. the younger boy sighs contently and then a question come to mind.

"tyler?" the pink boy says, pulling away and burying his face in the older's neck.

"oui? (yes?)"

"what happened with your mom?"

the older man seems to pause for bit, thinking over his answer.

"she used to live in america." his french accented voice speaks softly.

"what happened? it's okay if you don't wanna tell me."

tyler threads his fingers back into joshua's rose hair, therapeutically before speaking.

"my dad and her lived in america; they were both born there. but, when my father found out she was, uh enceinte (pregnant), he started being mean. she told me that he used to say horrible things to her and hurt her s-sometimes."

tyler's eyes begin to fill with tears, threatening to spill and soak his cheeks. joshua immediately takes his head out of the brunette's neck and cups his face, wiping the few tears that did spill.

"you don't have to continue if it's too much, ty."

"no, i need to let this out." tyler replies, presses a soft kiss to josh's head and continues to play with his dyed hair.

"after months of this happening, my mother finally decided to leave. so, she came to paris and had me. my name is tyler joseph and you're right it's an american name."

josh's own eyes begin to water. he clings somehow even closer to his boyfriend, smooshing his face again tyler's bare chest.

"i'm so sorry, ty."

"it's okay." the brunette responds, pressing a feather light kiss to the pink boy's forehead.

"my mother is still living and in paris too."

joshua smiles softly and looks up at the brunette man. the pink haired boy sighs contently and relaxes in tyler's grasp.

"we should visit her sometime."

-

hai, i'm sorry this took long i was away for three days at the beach which is strange i know.

anyway ily.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰