huit

trigger warning?
there is a slight panic attack i think at the beginning, so i'll put a bold line if you want to skip it.

-

as both boys arrive, tyler leads josh to sits down in a relatively expensive looking chair and pulls his chair out for him like a gentleman. the pink haired boy looks around at the dressed up people and he instantly becomes more nervous. with his hand on the table, he feels them begin to shake once again. he feels out of place and flashbacks of school begin to frighten him, filling his head to where he cannot think clearly.

tyler has decided to take the gorgeously dressed boy in front of him to, 'le meurice.' however, the brunette notices joshua's uneven breathing patterns and he quickly, but gently arises from his chair. he then scans over the situation and puts his hand on josh's back, stroking his spine softly. after walking over to the anxious man, tyler leans down next to josh's ear and whispers,

"it's okay, if you want to go somewhere else i'll take you. you're okay, sweetheart, i'll protect you. can you try to match my breathing pattern?" he then proceeds to breathe in and out at a steady pace. josh turns his head to the brunette and watches as his chest rises then falls softly.

here's where it ends i guess? -

after about five minutes, joshua has calmed down and tyler is talking lowly in his ear again.

"do you want to stay?"

the worried look on tyler's face makes a small smile appear across josh's face. he's overwhelmed with happiness that this man cares about him, even if they only just met yesterday.

"yeah, can you maybe, uhm hold my hand though?"

tyler happily obliges and sits back in his own chair then softly entangles their fingers together. as a bright blush coaxes josh's face, a waiter walks over to their table and asks something in french.

"qu'aimerais-tu commander? (what would you like to order?)"

tyler quickly asks josh what he would like to order and the pink boy lets tyler decide for him.

"je vais avoir le canard et il aura le même. (i will have the duckling and he will have the same.)"

after hearing the word duckling, josh's nosh scrunches in distaste. tyler's gaze drifts from the waiter to the man across from him and instantly smiles fondly. the pink haired boy looks directly into tyler's eyes and blushes even more.

-

after the two finish at dinner tyler invites josh back to his apartment and the mentioned immediately obliges. as the two arrive, joshua feels nerves flood his body once again.

tyler senses the tension and stiffness in josh's body. the brunette stands behind the pink haired boy, whom is standing in the doorway, and hesitantly wraps his arms around josh's waist. then, tyler leans down to whisper softly in the younger's ear.

"it's okay, you're alright, do you want to just watch tv?"

josh melts in the warm, comfortable arms which are possessively clinging to his waist. he then nods slightly and feels the warmth behind him drift away. tyler leads the somewhat anxious boy to his dark, black couch and turns on the television.

as tyler then scrolls through the different channels, he faintly hears josh shiver slightly and frowns. the older then picks a random cooking show and quickly goes to his bedroom. coming back, tyler notices the worried expression on josh's face fade once he spots the baby blue, fluffy blanket in the older's hands.

"would you like some comfier clothes?" tyler asks, gently giving joshua the blanket.

"if you're okay with that, i'd really appreciate it."

as tyler then walks into his bedroom, josh tries to calm himself down by rubbing over his face multiple times. when the older gets back, he hands the pink haired boy a white t-shirt and some grey sweatpants.

"the bathroom is right there to change." tyler says, pointing to a dark, brown door connected to the living room.

"okay, thanks."

joshua the proceeds to the bathroom and changes quickly, tugging at his hair lightly. as he comes out of the restroom, josh's hair is incredibly fluffy as he plops on the couch.

"did you go through a world war in there?"

"oh shut up." josh says, rolling his eyes fondly.

-

listen i just needed to end this, it was getting too long.

aNYWAY BYE

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰