onze

"bren, i have an issue."

"what's up?"

joshua sits on his hotel bed, head in his hands and the phone on speaker. tugging his hair lightly in frustration, the pink haired boy explains.

"i really like this guy and i'm leaving in about four days. brendon, please help i don't wanna leave him and that's really freaking me out."

"okay, firstly, you need to calm down.(you're being too loud.) secondly, take a big breath in okay? now, hold it for about three second then breath out. do that for a couple seconds and then explain to me again, okay?" brendon says calmly.

brendon then hears his best friend do the exercise about four times and braces himself for the next part to come. josh begins to speak quietly,

"when i arrived at the paris airport, i met a man named tyler. we literally haven't left each other's side's in the three days i've been here. b-but he lives here, brendon. a-and i think we could really turn into something. please, help."

joshua places his head back in his hands as tears begin to fill his eyes. he's stresses a lot which leads to panic attacks, but when brendon starts talking he focuses on the words more than stress.

"where are you now?"

"what?"

"where are you?" brendon repeats patiently.

"i'm in tyler's living room. he went out to get stuff to make us dinner."

"maybe you should be talking about this with him and not me, buddy. honestly, i don't know the answer, but maybe he'll come back with you or something." the dark haired boy in america explains truthfully.

"yeah, okay. thank you, brendon."

"anytime, dude. go get some!" josh laughs softly at his friend before hanging up.

-

"ty, i need to talk with you." joshua says as the two finish their food.

a curious, but frightened look adorns the brunette's features as the two boys are cuddling and watching friends. tyler contemplates what this conversation could be about and truth be told, it's about multiple things.

"i leave in four days."

sighing softly in somewhat relief, tyler responds to this as the golden hour rays coat the room beautifully. warm orange and deep yellow tones create an atmosphere where the two boys cannot be touched by anyone but each other.

"i know, bébé. (baby.)"

joshua smiles lightly at the nickname, but it makes him even more sad with the following statement. the nerves of what is to come next after spending almost an entire week together, bubbles in the pink haired boy's stomach.

"what does that mean for us?"

"well, i think that we might have to do the long distance thing."

"but, that never works. please, can you just like...come with me?" josh asks, anxiety bouncing around in his stomach making him want to throw up.

"i have a job, amour." tyler responds simply, lovely tangling his finger in josh's soft pink hair.

soothingly, tyler tries to calm to poor boy down as josh is clinging to him and burying his face in the brunette's neck.

"p-please don't leave me, tyler." joshua says, his voice cracking slightly.

"i'm not leaving. i'm right here, je promets. (i promise.)"

after a few minutes of the soft pink boy crying quietly and tyler rubbing up and down his spine soothingly, tyler gets an idea and says,

"josh?"

"mm?" the sad boys responds with.

"can you put on some clothes, lovely? i wanna take you out and make you feel better." tyler explains.

after saying that, a small smile spreads across josh's face. with his teeth slightly grazing the skin of tyler's neck, the pink boy pressing a tiny and quick kiss where tyler's neck meets his collarbone. now, slowly arising from his position on tyler's lap, josh runs to tyler's bedroom where some of his clothes were from staying there almost his entire trip.

laughing softly, tyler heads to the bedroom as well and throws on a black sleeveless tank top. pairing that with some equally pitch black pants, the older man smirks as he sees the boy he's infatuated with emerge from the bathroom.

"you look hot."

josh blushes lightly and walks into the open arms of tyler as his shoes patter on the floor. leaning up boldly, joshua presses his lips to tyler's soft and full ones. as their lips break apart after a minute or two of just enjoying how the other tastes, tyler asks,

"ready?"

joshua nods and says,

"mhm."

-

i couldn't decide if i wanted this to be one big chapter or two equally balanced chapters. obviously, i chose the second.

anyway, i have figured out somewhat of a storyline here so get ready for that :)

alriiight, stay alive my peeps it's worth it hopefully.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰