treize

it's two a.m. and tyler is stressing.

a soft pink haired boy is laying across his chest soundlessly sleeping. tyler can't sleep because he's stressed about asking josh to be his boyfriend. they'd only known each other for seven days and josh leaves tomorrow.

as tyler is lost in his own thoughts, he feels a shift on top of him. joshua's doe-like eyes gaze sleepily at tyler's dark brown ones.

"why are you a-awake?" joshua asks mid yawn. (i yawned writing this line wtf)

"you just look, so, so pretty." the brunette responds with softly, threading his fingers in the joshua's pink strands of hair.

a deep crimson coaxes josh's face as he buries his face in tyler's chest. both sitting up slowly, josh crawls into tyler's lap and lays his head on the brunette's shoulders.

"what's wrong, ty?"

tyler slowly and comfortingly caresses the pink boy's bare thighs as he speaks softly.

"i was going to do this tomorrow, but you're just too beautiful and i'm scared."

joshua's face contorts of one of confusion and concern. he gently placed both palms onto tyler's soft cheeks and stares in to his sparkling brown eyes. tracing over tyler's bottom lip, joshua nods cutely telling him silently to go on.

"tu veux être mon petit ami? (will you be my boyfriend?)" tyler rushes out, voice like honey.

josh smiles lightly and nods, speechless. tyler matches his smile and presses soft kisses all over joshua's face feverishly.

-

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰