cinq

the two boys finally arrive at the historical landmark. tyler leads the soft pink haired boy right up to tower, loving how joshua's eyes are sparkling.

"can you take my picture?"

tyler nods softly and takes josh's phone from him, holding it up and smiling at the other's pose. joshua's pink hair is soft and faded as the color contrasts with other colors in the background.

after tyler snaps the photo and states,

"this is pretty much it; there isn't much to do but look at it."

the pink boy smiles softly as the other boy starts to speak again.

"do you have a hotel? i could walk you there?"

joshua nods slightly and says,

"but i don't wanna leave yet."

a wide smile spreads across the older's face as he links their hands together.

"i'll wait until you're ready to go."

as joshua smiles softly, a bright blush spreads across his face once again.

-

"i had a lot fun today." joshua says as he arrives to his hotel room door.

tyler's smile grows even larger as he is practically glowing with happiness.

"i had a lot of fun too. also, here if you need any help you can text me." tyler says, softly taking hold of josh's arm and scribbling some numbers down with a spare pen.

a small blush rises on the pink haired boy's cheeks as tyler walks away. joshua opens the door with the room key and shuts the door behind him lightly.

"what a day." josh says, walking into the room and heading straight for the bedroom.

the pink boy unpacks everything he brought and then checks his phone for the first time since he arrived.

beebo: so hOWS FRANCE??

beebo: i bet there are some hot guys

me: i met one.

beebo: WHAT OMG

joshua laughs softly at his friend and lays down on the hotel bed.

"such an interesting day."

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰