neuf

"so, what do you do for a living?"

the two boys are laying comfortably on the couch, with josh's head pressed to tyler's chest and the mentioned's back pressed to the arm of the couch. they'd become very comfortable with each other as the night drags on. tyler's nimble fingers are threading through the pink locks that is josh's hair, softly massaging his scalp.

"i work at a small art gallery." tyler causally responds, moving his hands to the hairs in the back of josh's neck.

the pink haired boy sits up abruptly, pressing his hands against tyler's chest to hold himself up. with a bright, hopeful smile josh speaks up.

"do you paint?"

tyler nods his head slightly and places his hands on joshua's soft hips. eagerly, josh asks,

"can i see?"

"later? i am too, uh, how do you say?" the older questions, anxiety somewhat rising in his chest.

he hates not knowing certain words. he wishes he was born in america, where josh and he would speak fluent english with no complications. the anxious feeling subsided as josh answers for him.

"comfy?"

"yes! comfy."

"m' comfy too." the pink boy responds, burying his face in the other's neck.

"are you sleepy, bear?"

the nickname causes a small, but shy smile to spread across josh's face as he nods softly. while a pink blush coats his cheeks, tyler simply threads his fingers gently through the boy's hair and both boys begin to doze off.

"i think that you're sleepy as well." josh states, the precious sunshine smile still adorning his face.

"mhm, would you like to stay over?"

almost immediately, the pink boy blushes once again as he says,

"i'd love to."

-

this is somewhat short so to the three people reading this, i'm sorry.

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰