dix-huit

m' happy for once, so here:)

-

joshua immediately jumps on the older boy, crying into his neck softly with happy tears. tyler securely holds onto josh's thighs to keep him up, as the pink boy's legs are wrapped around his waist. brendon watches happily from the side, 'awing' at the two.

"h-how are you here?" josh whispers quietly, more tears rushing out.

"i just missed you too much, baby bear."

this makes josh sob harder, as he clings to the brunette. tyler soothingly rubs the bottom of his thighs, trying to calm the boy down.

"i'm here, mon amour. i'm with you and i've got you." the brunette says, comfortingly.

"sorry to uh, break the moment, but would you guys maybe wanna get out of the library?" brendon asks, a giant smile spread across his face.

joshua whispers in tyler's ear once again, saying,

"c-can you stay with me?"

the older boy nods to brendon and whispers softly to josh,

"bien sûr (of course.)"

-

the three boys enter brendon and josh's cozy little apartment, with joshua still wrapped up in tyler's arms. the pink boy has worn himself out from crying so much that he's fallen asleep, with his head on tyler's shoulder.

"i'll put him down. uh, where is his bedroom?" tyler asks, his french accent prominent.

"right through that door." the raven haired responds, point to a dark, wooden door.

the older man walks as quietly as he can to what he knows as josh's room. after opening the door, tyler strides towards the queen sized bed tucked into the corner, with pastel pink sheets. the older mentally coos and places his pastel prince on the bed gently.

the younger boy instantly sinks into the comfortable mattress, but unconsciously reaches out for tyler and whines softly in his sleep. the brunette sighs fondly and presses kisses along the boy's neck, barely
grazing his teeth against josh's collarbone.

"let me talk to brendon, baby bear. i'll be back." tyler says, drifting away and walking back into the living room.

brendon is sat on the couch on his phone, seeming to be texting someone until tyler clears his throat.

"oh, uh, you thought you guys were gone to bed."

"josh is, but i just wanted to thank you for uhm, doing this with me. i uh, missed him very much and just uhm, thank you for helping me." tyler speaks slowly, wanting to say the right things.

a kind smile spreads across brendon's face as he gets up from the couch and walks over to tyler. the raven haired pulls the older into a hug, saying,

"he missed you everyday. that's all he would talk about tyler, tyler, tyler."

the brunette smiles softly back as the two separate and brendon speaks once again,

"now, go on and get to bed. i'm going over to a friend's, so you two have fun."

a small smirk is sent tyler's way as the raven haired boy exits the apartment. tyler takes a moment to comprehend what just happened and he sighs happily, going back to joshua's room.

after opening the dark brown door, the brunette spots his pastel love sleeping soundlessly, with his mouth open slightly. tyler softly walks over to him and gently shakes him so he wakes up.

the pink haired boy sleepily wakes and walks to his closet to go change, as tyler strips from his clothes down to his boxers. the mentioned then slips into joshua's bed, his back facing the wall as he lays down on a soft white pillow.

joshua then emerges from his walk in closet, wearing a black knitted oversized sweater and rubbing his eye sleepily. with his hair tousled and messy, the pink boy yawns for a brief moment still standing in the doorway. tyler then notices his prince and coos softly, saying,

"come here, baby bear."

a tired smile spreads across the younger's face as he makes his way over to tyler's open arms. cuddling into the brunette, josh mumbles a tired,

"i care bout you."

as tyler bites his lip softly to refrain from smiling too much, he says,

"i care about you as well, mon amour."

-

700 words

i spoiled you bbys today:)

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰