épilogue

last chapter:)

-

tyler neverously tugs at his hair. he's getting married today. the french boy has moved in with joshua after much consideration and now it's their wedding day. his best man, timothee, is trying to calm him down by of course talking about josh.

"he's so happy, ty and nervous." the black haired boy says, helping tyler smooth his suit out.

"je voudrais pouvoir le serrer dans mes bras. (i wish i could hug him.)"

the two boys head outside, to where tyler and him are suppose to stand. they arrive at the altar and stand in their correct spots.

the reception begins and after a while of everyone walking down the aisle, the music begins to play. joshua makes his way down the aisle and by his mother's side. she kisses his cheek as the stop in front of tyler and hands him away. the brunette holds his prince's hands and instantly feels tears in his eyes.

the ceremony continues on and the two boys say their vows, exchange rings, and finally kiss as a married couple.

-

after the ceremony is finished and the after party, the couple goes back to their place and decide to go to sleep. josh changes into an oversized black t-shirt, which is most likely tyler's, and black thigh highs with only boxers underneath his shirt. tyler rips off his own shirt and only wears grey sweatpants.

tyler lays down first sinking into the mattress as joshua is still in the walk-in closet. the brunette sits up, his back against the headboard as josh emerges from the closet. the pink boy shyly stands in the doorway as tyler stares at him, thinking about how lucky he is.

"you're so pretty, come here." tyler says, opening his arms.

joshua giggles and runs to the older, laying his head on the brunette's bare chest. the two begin to drift to sleep, but before joshua is fully unconscious the boy mumbles,

"love you, hubby."

tyler smiles tiredly and tangles his fingers in the pink hair on josh's head.

"love you more, baby bear."

-

this was a ride and probably wasn't written well at all.

i hope you enjoyed my story and hopefully you're all okie.

sorry i'm not more hyped.

proud of you, stay alive ||-/

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓; 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐑; 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ⚣ ⼺ 🎉