douze

continued from last chapter.

-

"précieux (precious), do you want to meet my friends?"

joshua's face lights up suddenly as he repeatedly nods his head. with their hands locked together, tyler pulls out his phone to tell his friends.

ty: voux rencontrer mon petit ami...kinda mec? (wanna meet my boyfriend...kinda dude?)

timothEE: il est mignon? (is he cute?)

ty: oui trés. (yes, very.)

ashley: APPORTEZ-LE À MA MAISON (BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE.)

tyler laughs softly which makes josh send him a confused look. the brunette shows the pink boy his text conversation, but then realizes that joshua probably can't understand it.

"ashley wants me to bring you to her house."

"well let's go!"

-

tyler lightly knocks on the door to ashley's house and he feels josh getting nervous. as their hands are still intertwined, the brunette presses a light kiss on the side of josh's curly hair.

"tyler!" a sudden female voice, accented french, screams as the door opens.

her eyes are excited and kind, as is her entire face basically. josh scans her over and his nerves subside somewhat as he sees her excited expression. dark, long turquoise hair cascades down her shoulders and a white snapback is placed on top of her head.

"salut! (hi!)"

"vous devez être joshua! tyler nous a beaucoup parlé de vous même si vous êtes connus que depuis environ une semaine. oh, tu es tellement adorable! (you must be joshua! tyler has told us so much about you even though you've only known each other for about a week. oh, you're so adorable!)" ashley rambles on quickly.

josh almost feels dizzy by how fast she speaks. tightening his grip on tyler hand, joshua whispers in his ear shyly.

"i didn't understand what she said."

"she said that you're adorable and i talk about you a lot." tyler replies with a fond smile.

josh smiles timidly and hides his face in tyler's warm neck. the brunette's smile grows wider as he presses another kiss to the top of josh's head. when joshua takes his face out of tyler's neck the two are ushered inside of the cozy home.

"tyler!" another french accent voice sounds from the living room.

a short boy with black curly hair and a chiseled jaw lays on a black plush couch, sprawled out with one leg hanging off the cushions. his plump lips and striking features makes josh a bit insecure about his own looks, but he basically hides behind tyler as they greet each other.

"est-ce votre petit ami? (is this your boyfriend?)" timothee asks, hands covering his face at how adorable the boy looks hiding behind tyler.

"pas petit ami, encore. (not boyfriend, yet.)" the brunette replies with, pointing a finger at his friend.

"he's a cute one, ty." the dark haired curly boy says, laughing softly when josh peeks at him.

"he's also a little bit shy, so no yelling." tyler points a finger once again and sends a warning look to both friends.

"alright alright." ashley says, putting her hands up in surrender.

"hey, i'm timothee, but you can call me timmy." the curly boy says with a nice smile.

"hi, i'm j-josh."

as josh's voice cracks saying his name, he feels a soft and warm hand slip into his comfortingly. a bright blush washes over the pink boy's face as he bits his lip softly to refrain from smiling too much.

timothee and ashley sit down on a blank, white couch with multiple blankets covering the surface. joshua and tyler end up on a matching colorless love seat with josh laying on top of his chest, sleeping as the rest watch a movie.

"ne le laisse pas partir, tyler. (don't let him go, tyler.)"

"je ne le ferai pas. (i won't.)"

-

hi, this is 600 words so maybe be proud??? idk.

anyway, i made clique friends and they're really cool so that's good!!!

anyway, goodbye for now:)

-𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰