15

Yoongi led Jimin into an empty classroom with the lights off where only the sunlight shown through the window, not daring to let go of the sobbing boy.

"Hey, why are you so scared?" Yoongi asks Jimin who was whimpering into his chest like a lost puppy. "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know," he rambles, burying his head further with the alarms still going off in his head. "It's okay, take your time," Yoongi hums, holding Jimin's head. He unintentionally took in Jimin's scent and felt the tingling in his throat as the younger's trembling started to cease.

Yoongi sneezed into his elbow and there it was. The lily rested on his arm. "Bless you," Jimin giggles meakly. Yoongi slipped his waterbottle out of his backpack and gave it to Jimin who gladly took a sip of his water while yoongi discarded the flower into the trash can.

"I saw Taehyung and Jungkook fighting," Jimin blurts out. "What? They were fighting, why?" Yoongi raises a brow, sitting down next to Jimin once again. "I don't know but my therapist did say that I was sensitive to the sight of blood and I think I saw blood and it must have set me off."

Yoongi nodded, taking the waterbottle from Jimin. "It's just so difficult to live like this," the blonde held his head in his hands, "It's like there's always something to complain about. You must be tired of hearing me say this things."

"I'm not tired of you venting to me. I'm tired of you saying that you're complaining. Things like this take time, no matter how long it takes. I'll be right next to you."

"As long as you don't go off complete autopilot like you did the last time," Jimin says. "No promises-"

"Yoongi!"

× × ×

"He hit me...," Jungkook felt the bruise on his cheek. He had to admit, he went to far. He knew Taehyung cared about him, but at what cost?

A part of him told him, "You should apologize." but the other part said, "Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. He's the one who needs to apologize."

"Ugh," Jungkook huffed to himself, playing around with his pencil before sitting up and throwing his head back to brush his hair out of his face. He heard a couple of whispers and giggles from some of the girls. Some blunt ones even stared.

At the same time, they were giving him the attention that Taehyung failed to give. He was always busy or at those stupid underage drinking parties so it wouldn't hurt if he did the same.

The bell rang and he was about to get up when Gowon got up and tapped him on the shoulder. "My friend, Lalisa is having a party later next week, do you think you can come?" She smiles, holding a pink slip of paper. Jungkook smirks, "I'm down for it."

"Great! Here's my number. I'll send you the address." She places the sheet of paper on his desk.

_____________

02-312-3456

Gowon ♡

_____________

Jungkook thanked her and got up. he walked through the hallway to his next class and spotted Taehyung. "Yina-noona," he quickly called to one of the girls from the group that was with him earlier.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook before a sorrowful look etched on his face.

He didn't know if he was losing himself or Jungkook.

× × ×

short chapter but another one is being posted in an hour or so!