Lucy is safe...

Normal POV

"Tch! I shouldn't have let her get taken so easily!" Natsu growled, grinding his teeth together in frustration.

"Natsu, there was no way you could have known-.." Levy tried to calm him.

"But it happened Levy, I let her get taken while I wasn't looking. I want to go beat the crap out of those guys!" He yelled.

"Natsu they are being detained. That wouldn't help in the process," Levy sweatdropped.

"Agh! Someone come at me! I don't care who it is, just come at me!" He yelled in the guildhall.

Gray sighed heavily from his place at a table. "Come on Fire Breath, I'll take you on," he smirked while standing.

"Oh, so you wanna be my challenger Ice Freak? Let's go!" Natsu leapt at Gray, fist already aflame.

Erza stood from her place at the bar and then picked them both up and threw them through a wall.

"There, now I can enjoy strawberry cake in peace..." She sighed contently.

Lucy's POV

I woke up in the infirmary with a massive headache. I groaned as I sat up, and Wendy immediately ran over to my side.

"How are you Lucy-san?" She asked hurriedly.

"Fine, I'm fine. Just a headache," I tell her.

"I'm glad you are safe," she sighed.

"Me too," I smile at her.

She helps me up and I walk out into the guildhall.

Natsu sees me and runs over to me and envelops me in a giant hug. "Natsu! careful she could be hurt somewhere that we aren't aware of!" Wendy rushed worridly.

"It's fine Wendy," I reassure her with a fleeting smile.

"Lucy I'm so sorry," Natsu apologized.

"Natsu, you didn't do anything wrong," I tell him.

"I let you get kidnapped and almost killed!" He started raising his voice.

I ran my hands through his spiky pink hair and in a soothing voice I said, "Natsu it's really my fault because I went off alone. Don't blame yourself, okay?"

When he didn't reply, I pulled away from him and grabbed his wrist leading him outside. He stood there, his hair was bent so it was casting a dark shadow over his eyes.

"Natsu..." I begin to speak.

"Lucy, I can't let you go on anymore missions. It's too dangerous..." He finally said in a low voice.

"But, Natsu! I can still help, I'm fine anyway!" I protest.

"Lucy you are tired all the time and I can't stand it when I see you fighting a wearing yourself down just to prove you aren't helpless and useless," he stepped closer to me so our faces where almost touching.

"We all know how strong you are Lucy, so you have nothing to prove," he pulls me to him and kisses my forehead surprising me.

"I just don't want to leave everything up to you," I tell him.

"Don't worry Luce, I can handle it! I'm a dragon slayer," he smiles.

I find myself yawning, and Natsu walks me home where I fall asleep the second I lay down.

~*~

I woke up to a silent house, an abnormality for the two I lived with. I got up and made my way to the kitchen which was empty, there was no sign of Natsu or Happy. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I hesitantly pulled up my shirt. I closed my eyes before I did.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The was a small bump forming over my stomach.

"So, this is real. I'm really pregnant, I'm really getting married to Natsu, and we are really going to be parents," I whisper to myself.

Suddenly I was pulled against someone and I gasped in surprise.

"So did you think all of this was just a dream?" I hear Natsu say just above me.

"W-well it was something I had only ever dreamed of..." I mumbled.