✧ four | miss you

since the day you and chan agreed about your break up, everything changed. if before, you used to have lunch with him during break time, now, you're just eating alone. sometimes, you would realize that both of you are staring at each other, but you will always be the first one to look away.

you cannot deny to yourself that you miss him so much but you have stay on your lane. you have to endure more years before you finally experience the prize. and the prize is to be with someone who you love after your graduation in college.

that's your deal with your parents. "no relationship not until you graduate in college"

to avoid each other isn't a plan but you thought that you'll just continue it until everything will be fine.

however, one time in your second year in college, you were walking along your way to your home when someone grabbed your wrist from behind. at first, you panicked since it was dark in the road and you're alone. but the moment you saw that person, all your worries vanished and it was changed into something new— longing.

"y/n..." he breathed. you looked down to his hands holding yours tightly. you felt your heart rate increased and you cannot help but to hug him.

"i miss you..." he mumbled and planted a soft kiss on your forehead, making you feel the butterflies on your stomach.

"i miss you too, chan." you hugged him tighter. 'i hope this moment won't end too fast.' you thought to yourself.

"you don't know how much i wanna hold your hands every time we're close to each other."

"you have to hold back yourself, chan. we still got two years to endure. c—can you still wait for me?"

he nodded. "of course, baby..."

"please don't look at anyone else while i am not beside you."

"never," he said, making you smile a bit.

but where did your promise go, chan?