✧ seven | anniversary

days had been passed and everything went well. the cycle continues until you reaches the fourth year in college. same old as before, you always come together with your friends— eunwa, dahyun and changbin. your family would sometimes ask you if there is a boy who gives motives to you and you're always answering them 'none'. still, your parents especially your dad, will check your phone from time to time.

your most favorite part when it comes to going to school is to see chan. you quickly smiled as soon as you saw him sitting on your chair in your classroom. your gaze went down to the flowers he is currently holding. this is supposed to be your fourth anniversary with him only if you didn't break up.

you slowly approached him, head is low as you try to keep your burning cheeks. only few students can be seen here inside the classroom since it is just 6:55 AM. you meant to come to school happy because you're too excited to see him.

"happy anniversary, y/n." he stood up from your seat and gave you the flowers in his hands. you felt your cheeks became darker when your classmates cooed, enjoying to tease you both.

"chan... we broke up, right?" you whispered, ignoring the noise that your surrounding creates.

he just chuckled it off. "we love each other so i don't feel like we did." then he winked at you.

'oh gosh, i really love this man' you mumbled to yourself.

"i wanna take you on a date." he pouted. you don't know if he did it intentionally or not but in any ways, he still looks so cute.

"w-we can't, chan. dad will pick me up today. he might caught us..." you also felt sad about that. chan held your hand and made them intertwined as your other hand still holds the flowers he just gave. "there's so many ways to enjoy this anniversary, y/n. don't be sad..."

could you still remember these days? when we used to think ways just to celebrate our fourth anniversary?

or maybe not?

what about me? could you still remember me?