✧ fifteen | group chat

"look, woojin made a group chat of our batch in fourth year." eunwa mumbled, eyes are focused on her phone.

"really? where?" dahyun appeared behind her and peeked on her phone.

"what is that for?" she asked.

eunwa shrugged. "i don't know."

there's a day in every week that you have to spend time with your friends. right now, you are inside the mall as dahyun picks clothes for herself. changbin isn't with you all since he got errands to do.

"look, the GC starts to go wild!"

BATCH 2017-2018
GRADUATES

MINHO
yow

WOOJIN
minho, help me add
the others.

MINHO
ah you started it alone,
now finish it on your own

WOOJIN
are you sure? :/

MINHO
just kidding

MINHO ADDED HYUNJIN, JISUNG, FELIX, SEUNGMIN AND JEONGIN IN THE GROUP CHAT.

JISUNG
excuse me?

SEUNGMIN
gaaaaWWKKK

WOOJIN
hey they didn't even graduate
yet, calm your ass, minho!

MINHO
oops, my bad

MINHO KICKED OUT HYUNJIN, JISUNG, FELIX, SEUNGMIN AND JEONGIN FROM THE GROUP CHAT.

MINHO ADDED JUNGKOOK.

MINHO ADDED BAMBAM.

MINHO ADDED JAEHYUN.

MINHO ADDED 12 MORE PEOPLE IN THE GROUP CHAT.

WOOJIN SET AN EVENT REMINDER FOR SUNDAY.

WOOJIN NAMED THE EVENT REUNION.
4 PM @ SKYE'S RESORT.

both of them started to squeal. you diverted your gaze to dahyun and eunwa, who are started to dance weirdly. "what's going on?" you asked.

they smiled widely at you. "WE'LL HAVING A REUNION ON SATURDAY!" eunwa clapped her hands eagerly.

"reunion? should we have just do it after five years or what?" you walked closer to them and glanced on her phone.

"does the year count matters? what important is, we'll be partying all night! isn't it exciting?"

you rolled your eyes. "as if you can stand until eight shots."

she mocked. "whatever! let's pay these on the counter. i'm to excited to sleep."

why am i feeling uneasy about that reunion?