Confession time

In their P.O.V.
KARMA AKABANE:
Today was the day I ask Maria to be my girlfriend, I hope she accepts.
MINI-TIMESKIP:
It was lunch and I wanted to ask Maria "Um... Maria. Can I talk to you?" I asked as soon as I approached her "Sure. What's up?" "I... I like you a lot and I... I... want to ask you if you what to be my girlfriend. Will you?" She did not answer, she was staring at me 'Oh no...' "Karma I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She answers and hug me. Best day ever!

NAGISA SHIOTA:
Today was the day I ask Maria to be my girlfriend, I hope she accepts. It was in the morning before school started and hopefully she's in class like usual.
As I walk into the classroom, I see Maria talking to her friends. "Maria..." She turned aruond and said: "Morning Nagisa. What do you need?" She asked "I... I... I like you a lot and I what you to be my girlfriend!! P-please accept!!" I said. The whole class was staring at us, waiting for her answer, so was I "So... what do you say Maria? Do you what to be Nagisas girlfriend?" Asks Rio with a smirk an her face "Nagisa I'd love to be your girlfriend!" "R-really?" "Yes! I like you a lot too!" She said hugging me.

RYUNOSUKE CHIBA:
Today was the day I ask Maria to be my girlfriend, I hope she accepts. It was lunch and she was in front of the class in the garden sniping with Hayami. "Thank you Hayami. It was nice sniping with you" "You too. So I have a question to ask you..." "Sure, anything" Maria answered her. " What do you think of Chiba, your best friend? Do you like him?" Hayami asks 'My God, why?!' I ask my self "W-well I... i do actually... i think he's cute and he also is a very kind-hearted person" Maria says "R-really?" I ask, getting out of my hiding spot. "C-Chiba! What are you doing here?!" She asks, clearly embarrassed that I heard her. "I feel the same way about you Maria. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her "Yes! I'd love to be you girlfriend Chiba!" She says hugging me while the hole class cheares.

TADAOMI KARASUMA:
Today was the day I ask Maria to be my girlfriend, I hope she accepts. It was P.E. and Maria, as always, was with the girls teaching them. "I'll be right back girls, keep up the good work, ok?" Maria says "Ok, sensei!" The girls responded. "Wait, Maria..." I said to her "Yes?" She answers me. "I need to tell you something really important..." I continue. "Ok, did I do something wrong, sensei?" She asks me worried "No, no it's just..." 'here we go...' i thought "I know it's going to sound weird, but, I like you a lot Maria, will you be my girlfriend? It's okay if you don't accept, I get it..." I say, avoiding her gaize. "Karasuma-Sensei... I'd love to be you girlfriend! I like you a lot too!!" She says hugging me. "About time!!" "Congratulations sensei!!" The class shouts while some are clapping their hands. "Thank you so much, and you can call me Tadaomi..." I whisper to her "ok Tadaomi" 'I have a boner now...' i thought.