New character: Taiga Okajima

How you meet
You and Okajima where childhood friends. You lost contact with each other when he changed schools at the start of middle school.
TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU SEE HIM AGAIN
You where a new student in E-Class and decided to go in the classroom, only to see a... yellow octopus? As you entered the class you decided to go to your seat, since you were early to class
MARIA AISHI P.O.V.
"Maria?" I hear someone call my name from beside me "Taiga?" I respond, looking at him "Long time no see. Looks like you've changed. You got toller, shortie" i teas him "And looks like you've got hotter. Did you change your bra size?" he says eyeing my chest "Yeah, I have actually. How are you? Found that special one yet?" I continue teasing him "I wish... no girl likes me here, I'm too much for them, y'know?" He says "Yeah, yeah, ok show off" I hear a female voice say "You must be Maria Aishi. I'm Rio Nakamura. Sorry about him..." she says sweatdropping "It's fine, he's my childhood friend, I'm used to him being, well... him" I say and she laughs "Ok class, today we have a new student, and it looks like she already made friends. Introduce yourself please" a yellow octopus says "Hello, my name is Maria Aishi and I will be joining you from this point on and try to assassinate Koro-Sensei, if you all don't mind" I say "She's hot" "Look at her body" "Wow man..." I hear some guys say "Thanks for noticing" I say angrily "Ha! Burn!!" I glance at the read head and sit in my seat, glaring at the guys "Let's get stared with homeroom" says the octopus.

Becoming best friends
You already are.

Starting feelings
In their P.O.V.
'Ever since I met Maria I felt an instant connection to her, it was like we were ment to be. I gave her some signs that I liked her, but she was and still is so oblivious towards me, she thinks of me as a brother' I though, not hearing Maria talking to me "Hey! Look! Bitch-sensei is naked!" she says "What?! Where?!" I yell looking around me "Look who decided to come back to the real world" she teases me "S-sorry Mari... what were we talking about?" I ask calming down "I was telling you my plan to kill Koro-sensei" she says 'How am I gonna tell her? I don't want us drift apart, but at the same time, I want to kiss her, hug her and be with her. I love that girl so much... I don't want to lose her... I have to tell her, she deserves to know how I feel. Even if she dosen't returns my feelings, I have to tell her' I though "Well Taiga, thanks for listening. I can always count on you" Maria says. I played dumb and said "Yes, yes, of course" blushing a bit. She leaves while I stay there and watch her leave.

Confession time
TAIGA OKAJIMA P.O.V.
"Guys! I got a problem!!" I yell at the boys "What did you do this time?" Isogai asks sweatdropping "I like Maria and I don't know how to tell her" I explain "Maria..." Maehara says "I mean, who can blame him. She is very attractive and hot, even more than Kanzaki" he continues, smirking "How do I tell her?" I aks sitting at my desks "Tell who what?" Maria says coming out of nowere "M-Maria?!" I freak out "What happened?" She asks "He likes a girl and dosen't know how to tell her" explains Ryoma Terasaka "O-oh... well, who is this girl?" Maria says "Is she in our class?" Maria continues "S-she is... She's funny, kind, has the guts to stand up to men and is the only one who can handle me being a pervert" I explain with a dreamy look in my eyes
MARIA AISHI P.O.V.
'So not me...' I thought
TAIGA OKAJIMA P.O.V.
"H-how would you tell to a guy that you like him?" I ask scratching the back of my head "How would I tell him? Just go up to him and tell him, simple as that" she says, grabbing a chair and sitting on the other side of my desk "That simple, huh?" I say laughing a bit "You are a man, and besides, it's not like you to be scared to ask a girl out. Because if you are, she must be really hot" Maria says laughing "It's not just that... I fell for her as a person, not for her looks. D-don't get me wrong! She is hot, extremely in my eyes..." I say and blush a bit "Well, if she's that hot, go and tell her before someone else does it first" she says "But what if I'm not good enough for her? What if she dosen't like me back?" I ask looking away "Hey, hey, hey... you are a wonderful guy, Taiga. You are sweet, funny, smart and caring. Any girl would be luck to have you as her boyfriend" she says putting a hand on my shoulder "W-what if she says no?" I say "Then I'll be right beside you to support you, I'll never leave your side. Single or not, you are still my best friend" she says and hugs me "Go get her, tiger" she finishes "Okay. Maria Aishi. Ever since I met you, I felt an instant connection to you, it was like we were ment to be. You are the most beautiful, sweet and brave person I ever met. Will you be my girlfriend?" I say, taking her hand and looking at her in the eyes "W-wait... the girl you like... is me?!" she says surprised "Yes, it is... so will you be my girlfriend? I didn't know if I should have told you in the first place because I was afraid that it would have ruined our friendship, but since I asked, I can do this" I say and kiss her in front of the whole class. She kisses back "I'll take that as a yes" I say to her breaking the kiss "Just shut up and kiss me" she says and kisses me again while the class cheers.